I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

That Hurts

I sighed as I walked into Kevin’s house because the moment I saw him, I knew he was in a bad mood…which wasn’t good for me. I wanted to leave but… I want Jake and Ky to have their little date.

“I don’t like that you leave every weekend,” He huffed.

“It’s kind of my job,” I shrugged. “Besides, we’re together now.”

“That stupid Jake better not be doing anything with you,” Kevin mumbled.

“He’s not. Stop bringing that up,” I huffed.

“Why don’t you go make us some dinner,” He told me.

I nodded before going into the kitchen and starting up some dinner. A moment later I heard Kevin stomping in…uh oh.

“What is this?” Kevin asked, shoving my phone in my face.

“Why do you always go through my stuff?” I snatched the phone from him.

“Because I can’t trust you!” He yelled, anger filling his eyes.

I looked down at the texts he had up and saw it was my conversation with Ryan. It was nothing, just the two of us talking and saying how much fun we had the other day at the beach.

“Who is he?” Kevin asked me.

“No one,” I replied.

Kevin shoved me against the wall, pinning my shoulders with his strong hands as he yelled, ”Don’t lie!”

“It’s not anyone,” I said, tears falling from my eyes. “Kevin that hurts, let me go.”

“As soon as you tell me who it was,” He shouted.

“It’s Kylee’s brother,” I cried. “We barely know each other!”

He smacked me across the cheek before yelling, “You better not be around him anymore.”

He told me to leave after this and I happily did. I got into my car and drove a few blocks away before staying there and letting out a few tears. This has happened before and it used to be more emotional abuse but it’s gotten more physical but I can’t tell anyone.

I just wiped my tears away and grabbed a sweatshirt to cover my shoulders that were probably bruised and I tried to cover my cheek with my hair. I grabbed my key and walked into the house where I found Kylee and Jake all snuggled up together with their arms around one another.

“Aw!” I cooed. “Look at you guys!”

“Oh shut it, you don’t know anything happened,” Jake rolled his eyes.

“Those smiles tell me different,” I grinned.

“We may or may not have kissed,” Kylee quickly mumbled.

“Ah!” I squealed, hugging them both.

“Just…don’t even say anything,” Jake laughed as he pushed me away and went back to holding Ky.

“Fine fine, I’ll leave you two to make out,” I giggled before disappearing up the stairs.

I went upstairs and climbed into bed, happy I was away from Kevin. I don’t know how much more of this I can handle, but I don’t know what to do. At least my best friends both are starting a sweet relationship!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?