I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Settle Down, Ladies

Somehow, through everyone’s excitement, I managed to sleep for the majority of the plane ride. I didn’t hear a thing! Jake had to wake me or I probably would have stayed on this thing for our entire vacation. Even as we were walking through the airport, I was dragging. I managed to carry Riley while Jake got our bags.

I kept quiet until we got to our hotel room… where we were sharing a room with the Dungeys. Granted it was adjoining rooms, but… That’s a little too close for me. Whose bright idea was this?! … Probably Ryan’s!

“Ok, lets go! We have so much to do!” Ryan got excited as Kirstie scooped up Jackson from him.

“I am going to shove him into a volcano before this trip is over,” I muttered and curled up onto the bed.

“Ky!” Jake shot at me, but it was obvious that he was trying to hold in his chuckles… along with Kirstie.

“Well!” was my response.

“Good thing we’re not going near the volcanoes…” Kirstie snickered.

“I will find one and shove him in!”

“Gee, Ky, tell me how you really feel,” Ryan muttered.

“Aw, she loves you,” Jake cooed and went over to pinch Ryan’s cheek… AW!

“She loves you more now!” Ryan faked sniffled.

“Well, duh!” I couldn’t hold my tongue as Riley crawled up next to me.

After I spoke, Ryan let out a loud sob and leaned into Jake for comfort. Going along with it, Jake wrapped his arms around my brother’s middle, assuring him that it was going to be ok. The whole scene just made me roll my eyes. Really, Ryan?

“My own sister…” he muttered; his voice muffled from being pressed against Jake’s shoulder.

“He’s my husband, Ryan…” I finally spoke.

“But I’m your brother,” he grumbled, “And you would shove me into lava!”

“She would out of love…” Jake added… and that’s when I started to laugh. Yeah… love.

“Ok, you two,” Kirstie stepped in because Ryan had turned to me and started to glare. “Lets do something before anything bad happens.”

“Beach!” Riley squealed.

“I like the sound of that,” Kirstie smiled… and then looked at Ryan.

“If you start drooling over him when he takes his shirt off, so help me, Kirstie!” I shot at her.

“Like you won’t do the same with Jake!” she bickered.

“Settle down, ladies,” Jake teased.

Huffing teasingly, I got up and found a bathing suit that was shoved in my suitcase. Kirstie and Ryan went back to their room so that Jake and I could get ready, along with Riley. Once I was through, I put Riley’s little suit on and she looked so cute! She seemed so excited too. Our room had a balcony that over looked the beach. While Jake was getting changed, I took her out so she could look. Her eyes grew wide as she took it all in. With us still out here, I heard Jake shuffle around inside. I glanced in to see him walking around with his boardshorts on, leaving his torso all exposed. He looked around in his bag, pulling out a tank.

“No!” I said before he could pull it over him.

He stopped and looked over at me, his face slightly wrinkled up. Once he caught on, a slight smirk came over him. Leaving the shirt behind, he came out with Riley and I. No! You’re not supposed to be this close when you’re looking all sexy and my hormones are raging!

“How come you get to wear one, but I can’t?” he snickered and let his hand find it’s way up under my tank top. His calloused fingertips brushed against my skin, sending a slight shiver throughout my body.

“Jake!” I scolded him and pushed his hand away.

He chuckled and pulled me back against him. He went on to give our little girl’s forehead a soft kiss, making her smile. Aw! But then he turned to me. His lips planted on my forehead as well, but then trailed down to my cheek and ending at my neck. I was… ok for a few seconds, but then he started to bite down!

“Jacob!” I pushed him away once again.

As he pulled away, he smirked… and winked at me! No! Why is he doing this now? We have to go out and be around people and he has me all worked up! This wasn’t nice! Knowing it, he chuckled and took Riley from me. Once we were back in our room, he did pull his tank over his shoulders so that we could walk down to the beach with the Dungeys. Well, this should be an interesting beach day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??