I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

He's Yummy

“Hawaii was totally a great idea,” I beamed once Ryan walked out in his board shorts.

I walked over and ran my hands along his defined chest before my fingers followed the V of his hips but eventually came to rest of the top band of his shorts. He leaned in and pressed a loving kiss to my lips. As we were sharing a kiss, Ryan’s long fingers traveled down to give my butt a squeeze, making me squeal and pull away.

“Ryan Michael Dungey!” I scolded as he just laughed.

“Love you baby,” He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I just giggled as I smacked his firm behind and said, “I love you too.”

Ryan went over and scooped Jackson up before changing him into his waterproof diaper and his adorable little tiny Fox board shorts. They were the same ones Ryan was wearing too, just in tiny form. Jackson already looked so much like his daddy and just seeing him tucked against Ryan’s bare chest as he babbled and clapped his hands, I was just melting.

“I think I might die of cuteness,” I giggled, wrapping my arms around my boys and giving them both kisses.

“Well don’t die yet, we’re going to the beach first,” Ryan chuckled as he draped an arm around my shoulder as his other strong arm cradled Jackson.

We headed out to meet the Weimers and the way Ky and Jake were looking at each other, I already knew we were in for trouble, especially since Jake doesn’t mind having PDA.

“Jake don’t even start being disgusting in front of my son,” I brought my hands up to my hips.

“How do you know that I’m going to be disgusting?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Because I know you and I see you eyeing Ky,” I replied. “And you’re just kind of disgusting anyway without a shirt on.”

“He’s yummy without his shirt,” Kylee smiled.

“Um no. I had to live with that boy for like five years and had to see him without his shirt on many times, I shouldn’t still be forced to see that!” I whined.

“Well I have to see my brother without his shirt on and that’s disgusting too,” She countered.

I raised an eyebrow before saying, “Would I rather look at a skinny, white, and girly looking guy, or a hunky, toned and extremely attractive guy? Hmmm, I think I’ll take the second choice.”

“Which would be Jake,” Ky replied.

“Girls, girls, we all know I’m attractive, we don’t need to argue about it,” Jake stepped in to tease.

“…I’m not even going to say anything to that,” I shook my head.

We all headed down to the beach where Kylee and I laid out our blankets and lathered Riley in Jackson in sunscreen, not wanting our babies to get burned. Jake and Ryan took off toward the water though, pushing each other and splashing one another once they reached the water.

“I think they’re starting to have a little bromance,” I giggled, watching our husbands.

“I think so too,” She replied.

Soon Jake and Ryan came back and drug us to the water where we played with our kids. It was so cute and tons of fun. The boys did a great job planning this…and they started a bromance in the process!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?