I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Who Cares?

“What do you have up your sleeve Mr. Dungey?” I asked once Jake took Jackson.

“I just wanted some time with just the two of us,” He replied, leading me back to our room.

“Well I’m still mad at you,” I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“But baby, Jake and I worked so hard on this trip, just let us surprise you,” Ryan started.

Ryan’s soft lips began leaving gentle kisses all over my face as his strong hands pulled me up against his chest. I melted from his touch and let out a sigh once he massaged his lips against mine. He knew he had me, but I didn’t really care.

“You guys did work hard,” I said.

“Mhmm,” He mumbled against my neck where his kisses had moved to.

“I’ll let you surprise me,” I told him.

“Good,” Ryan replied before he bit down on my neck, making a squeal come out of me.

“Ryan stop, I’m going to have marks in the morning,” I said.

“Who cares,” He chuckled before continuing his kisses.

He scooped me up and laid me down on the bed, hovering over me. My hands were just traveling down his tank top when we heard cries from the adjoining rooms. As the walls were pretty thin, we could hear them clearly and I recognized them as Jackson’s.

“Ry, he’s crying,” I pouted.

“Maybe I should go check on him,” Ryan’s replied as he pushed off of me, concern filling his eyes.

As he got to the door that was adjoining our rooms, we heard the cries stop and Jake cooing to our baby. It immediately put me at ease and it must have done the same to Ryan because he walked back over at laid down next to me.

“I always wanted a family, but I never thought it would be so wonderful,” He breathed.

“I feel the same way,” I smiled as my hand traveled up to his thick hair that I ran through my fingers. “And who would have ever thought Jacob Weimer would be a good dad?”

“Who would have ever thought we’d get along?” Ryan chuckled.

“I’m so glad you guys came around to each other. You used to hate each other so much,” I replied.

“It was stupid, but I’m glad we’re over that,” He said. “And I’m glad that Ky and Jake are together now.”

“Aw, that’s sweet,” I cooed.

“Well I’m also happy because they helped bring us together,” Ryan cutely said, lacing our fingers together. “And then I wouldn’t have ever had such a wonderful family.”

“I love you and Jackson so much,” I happily sighed.

“I want more babies one day,” Ryan said.

“I do too. More little Dungeys!” I giggled.

Ryan would laugh along with me before his strong hands came up to my sides. They rubbed gently as his lips came to kiss and nibble along my jaw as my hands tangled in his thick hair. I missed my baby boy and even though I wanted to be holding him, I certainly didn’t mind holding my big boy and showing him some love. I think this vacation is going to be amazing, because it’s certainly gotten off to a great start…although Jake did plan some of this which could be scary…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?