I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

A Terrible Uncle

“If this is lame and there isn’t any whales, remember that this was Jake’s idea,” Ryan teased as we walked toward the boat.

“It won’t be lame,” Jake rolled his eyes.

“I’m sure it’ll be wonderful,” Ky cooed, kissing his cheek.

Ryan and I just shared a look while the Weimers had their little cutesy moment. We all got on our boat for the day but as we got going, Jake took Jackson from me and put him in his lap, making faces at his little nephew since Ky had Riley in her arms. As Jake played with him, Jackson started fussing before little tears came out of his blue eyes that mirrored his daddy’s.

“Aw Jax,” Ryan cooed, quickly scooping him up and cuddling our baby boy and pressing kisses all over his face, immediately calming him down.

“Jake, you’re a terrible uncle,” I giggled.

“How do you know that?” He questioned.

“Because Jackson always gets fussy and cries when you hold him but he doesn’t any other time,” Ryan laughed.

“When I was little and had to play with Jake I cried too,” I spoke up with a giggle in my voice.

“You did not!” Jake battled.

I just replied by laughing before Kylee piped in asking, “How in the world have you guys been friends so long?”

“We aren’t, we’re just forced to see each other because we’re related now,” teased, giving him a light shove.

“Hey be nice or I’ll throw you in the water and let the sharks eat you,” Jake raised a blonde eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes at him before messing up his hair but he quickly returned the sentiment. I looked next to me where Ryan was sitting with Jackson cuddled in his arms. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his little forehead before kissing Ryan’s cute little moles on his cheek. As this was happening, I looked over to see Kylee and Jake in a similar cuddly state with Riley but I had to bring up something.

“Ky, did you and Ryan argue growing up?” I had to ask.

“Not a ton. If I argued with anyone it was Blake because he was the annoying little brother,” She giggled.

“Her and Ryan didn’t argue because Ryan is her favorite brother,” Jake chuckled.

“Pretty much,” I laughed along with him.

“That’s not true! I love all my brothers the same,” She said.

“I’m the favorite,” Ryan sent a big grin to his sister. “It’s okay Ky, you’re my favorite sister.”

“She’s your only sister,” Jake returned.

“Exactly,” He laughed.

Ky just glared at him as we all laughed. I know she loves all her brothers but her and Ryan just have a special bond and I think it’s really sweet. I think of Jake that way, he’s like family to me…even though sometimes he drives me crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?