I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Bootylicious

“This has been a great trip,” Kylee spoke up as we were all waiting for our plane.

“Even if Jake had to come,” I teased.

Ryan looked down at me, raising an eyebrow as he said, “Hey, don’t say that about my Jakey.”

“I always thought my best friend for my entire life would be the one sticking up for me, not her husband whom we shared a mutual hate,” Jake chuckled.

“Well that was before you shared a bromance,” Ky laughed.

“I still can’t believe that Ky wanted my face covered in dirt,” Jake sighed.

I looked up from Jackson and said, “That hasn’t changed.”

“That’s true,” He chuckled.

“I still can’t believe you said you wanted Jake to put me on the ground,” Ryan pouted.

“Correction, she said she wanted to see your big butt on the ground,” Jake piped in.

My husband let out a playful gasp, making our baby boy giggle at his daddy. Ryan gave me his puppy dog pouty face and said, “You think I have a big butt?”

“You do!” Kylee laughed.

“We all know Kirstie likes smacking that big butt though,” Jake snickered.

My jaw dropped as my face burned red as did Ryan’s as I gasped, “Jacob! Shut up!”

“It’s true,” He shrugged.

“I can’t help it, he’s bootylicious,” I mumbled.

This comment made the Weimers laugh and Ryan’s cheeks to grow brighter as he nuzzled his face next to Jackson. Our little boy just squealed and tugged on Ryan’s thick blonde locks. Ryan couldn’t help but giggle before kissing our baby boy.

“So do you guys want a boy or girl?” Ryan changed the subject away from his great booty.

“A boy,” Jake smiled.

“Hopefully he’d look like his uncle Ryan,” I giggled.

“Or not,” Kylee snickered.

Ryan sent his sister a playful glare before our plane was called. I was sad to be leaving Hawaii as it’s been such a great trip but it’s always nice to be going home and start preparing for Baby Weimer!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?