I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

More Dungey Babies

“Riley,” I started saying to my niece who I was holding on my hip. “I think your mommy and daddy are going to come back and say that you’re going to have two siblings.”

She just giggled and nodded her head. We were watching Riley today while Jake went with Kylee to her doctor’s appointment. I so think they’re having twins…well at least I hope so!

“Where’s Uncle Ryan?” She asked me.

“I don’t know, let’s go find out,” I replied as I put her down.

Riley toddled in front of me before going into the room where Ryan had his exercise equipment. Ryan was working on the rowing machine, shirtless, with sweat dripping down his defined muscles. What made this scene even better was that he had Jackson sitting on his lap as he worked out. Every time he leaned forward to row again, Ryan would plant a kiss on Jackson’s face, making him giggle like crazy.

“Uncle Ryan!” Riley squealed.

He turned his head to see his little niece, making his blue eyes light up. Ryan stopped working out and sat up, holding Jackson in one arm while scooping Riley up with the other and planting her on his knee, giving her a big kiss on her cheek.

Riley started chatting on about a few things and Ryan just sat there and listened intently. It was such a cute sight but once she finished, Jackson started babbling.

“Dadada,” He clapped his little hands.

Jackson just started saying that the other day and every time he did, Ryan’s face would just light up and before he’d cover Jackson’s face in kisses. It was so cute and I always prodded our little boy to say it so I could see this cute sight.

“Why don’t you guys go play and we’ll be there to play in just a second,” Ryan said, carrying the kids into Jackson’s room where they played with some of the toys.

Ryan draped his arm, that was slightly sticky from sweat around my shoulder, pulling me in for a kiss before walking into our bedroom to get a shirt. Before he could pull it on, I wrapped my arms around his toned chest and started leaving kisses all over.

“If you keep looking like this, I’m not going to be able to wait to have more babies,” I giggled as he dipped his head down to kiss my neck.

“Well maybe that’s what I’m going for,” Ryan chuckled, nibbling along my jaw.

He kissed on my neck and I got lost in the feeling. My hands ran along his smooth and sweaty back, my fingers running along the muscles that were flexing. As Ryan kissed along my neck, he bit down softly, bringing me back to reality.

“Ryan,” I gasped. “The kids.”

He pouted while resting his head on my shoulder. Ryan nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and planted another little kiss there as he went on pouting.

“Later babe,” I giggled, kissing his soft hair.

“We need more Dungey babies though,” Ryan said.

I just laughed before peeling myself out of his arms. Once I did, I gave his butt a playful smack, making him let out a yelp. He turned around and swiftly smacked mine right back, making me squeal and run off. Ryan chased after me until I left the room and went in with the kids. A few minutes later Ryan came back in, this time with a white V neck covering his torso and he had wiped the sweat off of his face.

He pulled Jackson into his lap where he played with one of his toys while Riley set up a tea party for all of us. I sure hope that Jake and Ky come back and tell us they’re having twins…. And if they don’t, I think Ryan and I need to try for some.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?