I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Your Brother Was

“I get three nephews,” I squealed as we were still all sitting in the living room.

“Three is better than one and that means we get to spoil more,” Ryan chuckled, draping his arm around my shoulders.

“I totally think the Dungeys have a spoiling gene,” Jake chuckled.

“It’s true,” I giggled.

I leaned my head on Ryan’s shoulder as it grew quiet. We all just watched Jackson and Riley play together until Kylee decided to break the silence.

“Kirstie what is all over your neck?” She asked, smirking at me as she fully knew the answer.

“Your brother was,” I giggled, making Ryan’s face grow red.

“Should we…watch Jackson tonight?” Jake teased.

“Hush!” I said, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him.

“You better not have been making out in front of our daughter,” He added.

I rolled my eyes before saying, “Oh yeah we totally just heatedly make out in front of our son and niece.”

“Well all I know is your neck wasn’t like that when we dropped Riley off and it is now,” Jake snickered.

“Hey I couldn’t help it! He was working out shirtless,” I sighed, wrapping my arms around his toned chest.

“Woah woah, that’s my brother, don’t get all gross,” Kylee laughed.

“Well you have one gorgeous brother,” I giggled.

Ryan’s cheeks grew red so I leaned up to kiss his cheek. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, embarrassed from my comments but it was so cute. It’s pretty obvious I find him attractive but I think it’s cute that he still gets embarrassed about it. I’m so happy for the Weimers though and I can’t wait for the triplets to come…and maybe some Dungey babies soon too…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?