I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

...Morning Sickness

Last night was the first night we hadn’t been at the Weimers. I’m glad we could help out, and I know Ryan is worried about his sister but it’s their family and they can handle it. Of course we’ll be able to help whenever they need it but Jake and Ky will be just fine. Jackson had fallen asleep right when we had gotten home last night too so it was nice to have some time with just Ryan since we hadn’t had much at the Weimers.

I woke up to Ryan leaving soft kisses on my face, causing me to smile and nuzzle into his bare chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head before pulling me closer. Ryan’s big warm hands rubbed along the smooth skin on my back, making a few blissful sighs escape me from how good it felt.

“I love you,” I mumbled into his neck.

“I love you too,” He replied.

I was about to say something else but a weird feeling came over me. I started feeling sick so I laid back and put my hand on my forehead.

“What’s wrong babe?” Ryan asked.

“I don’t know, my head just hurts,” I told him.

“Aw,” He cooed before he started pressing a few kisses to my forehead.

As good as this felt, I thought that getting up might help. I pulled myself out of Ryan’s arms and trudged to the bathroom and pulling on a tee shirt with one of Ryan’s comfy flannels on and a pair of sweatpants. Before I could walk out of the bathroom, I knew I was going to be sick and it wasn’t long until I was vomiting while Ryan rubbed my back. Once I had washed my mouth out, Ryan carried me back to bed where he cuddled me in his lap and I rested my head on his hunky shoulder, where his collar bone met his neck.

“Kirstie, do you think it might be…morning sickness?” Ryan gently asked.

“Well I hate morning sickness, but I kind of hope it is,” I softly smiled as he kissed my forehead.

“Me too,” He started before bringing a hand to rest on my stomach. “I hope there’s a little Dungey in here.”

I agreed with him before nuzzling back into his hunky frame. After a while, the door to our bedroom opened and Jackson’s adorable little face peaked around the corner. When he saw we were awake, he squealed and ran over, climbing onto the bed. He walked over and leaned against Ryan’s back and rested his chin on his daddy’s shoulder. Ryan turned his head to kiss Jackson’s cheek and it was so cute seeing my boys who looked so much alike. It just melted my heart but soon our son’s blue eyes looked at me.

“Mommy are you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah sweetie,” I smiled, pulling him into my lap and pressing a kiss to his soft, thick dark blonde locks.

“Mommy is a little bit sick buddy,” Ryan informed him.

“I’m feeling better though,” I replied.

“Oh,” Jackson nodded. “Can we go to Uncle Jake and Aunt Ky’s house?”

“We’ll see how mommy feels later,” Ryan smiled and kissed his forehead.

Ryan said he’d make breakfast so Jackson wiggled down and went to play until breakfast was ready. I got a kiss from my husband before he got up and headed to the bathroom. Seeing him in his boxers tempted me so much as I just had to reach out and give his firm behind a good smack.

“I think mommy is feeling better,” He chuckled before sending me a wink.

I just laughed before following him into the bathroom to get a few kisses. I hope I’m pregnant because I love my Dungey family so much and I want it to grow as does Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?