I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Ok... Maybe

“We just can’t get rid of you guys,” Jake muttered as the Dungey’s walked in. It was in a playful tone though… of course.

“Well, you’re just so charming,” Kirstie teased back.

“Isn’t he?” I sighed in a dreamy tone.

“Obviously, Ky’s the only one that gets to experience my full charm,” he smirked at his friend as she came in and sat on the couch. Riley went over and crawled up on her lap to give her a hug.

Jackson came over to me, smiling brightly. He looked just like Ryan when he does that. I smiled and held out my arms for him. As I picked him up, my brother bickered at me.

“You’re supposed to take it easy!” were the words he shot at me.

“… I just lifted him,” I replied.

“She’s fine,” Jake spoke to him now.

“But she’s still…”

“She’s fine!” Jake chuckled once more.

Ryan looked between the two of us for a few seconds before a smirk curled at one of the corners of his lips. This isn’t good…

“You guys are… already trying to have another. Jeez, I thought these three would hold you off for a while,” he snickered and then went over to take Lucas from his little bouncer. Jake was holding the other two.

“Oh my gosh,” I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

“I think we’ll wait for you two to have another before we think about it,” Jake was the one to answer him.

“Well, that could be soon…” Kirstie spoke up once Ryan resumed his seat next to her.

“What?!” I shot my gaze to my sister in law.

“She got sick this morning…” Ryan confirmed.

“Pregnant!” Jake looked at her sideways.

“We don’t know,” she glared at him.

“And we can’t tell from that reaction because that’s how she acts towards you all the time,” I teased as Jackson slid off of my lap to play with his cousin.

“Ky has fifty million pregnancy tests from before the boys were born. I’m sure she’ll give you one,” Jake kept going.

“I only have two left,” I corrected him.

“Perfect! One for Kirstie and one for you,” Ryan chuckled.

“I am not getting pregnant again,” I narrowed my gaze on my brother.

“So she says…” Jake muttered.

“Shut up! You’re going back to full on training anyway. Like we’ll have time to get pregnant again,” I shot at him… even though I didn’t really mean to.

“Wait, whoa, what?” Ryan looked at Jake.

I waited for him to explain it. It was his idea. He should be the one to, but he just looked at me with pleading eyes. Really?

“This afternoon, he told me that he’s going back to his training routine in the next couple of days,” I said and crossed my arms.

“Are you serious?” Ryan’s jaw seemed to nearly drop.

“But if she needs me, I’ll be home,” Jake quickly pushed out.

Ryan was looking back at him with that ‘you have to be kidding me’ expression. I hope he didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to bring it up to start any kind of heated situation. This wasn’t even about Jake and I! Kirstie may be pregnant!

“So… wanna take a pregnancy test?” I changed subjects.

“I don’t know,” she seemed a bit nervous now.

“But look at that,” I pointed over to Ryan who had switched his attention from Jake to get caught up in a moment with Lucas. They were cooing back and forth to each other… and it was so cute. I knew Kirstie’s heart was melting as he watched on.

“Ok… maybe…” she changed her tone.

Even if she wasn’t convinced, I was sure she’d take one by the time she left this house. More babies! We’re just a bunch full of baby fever anymore. I want my brother to have more adorable babies… so their auntie can spoil them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??