I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I Want Him Now!

“Look Kirstie,” Jake sang once he had come back downstairs and handed me a pregnancy test.

“Wait, where’s the one for Ky?” Ryan teased.

She rolled her eyes at her brother and he just laughed. Jake gave me the test and I stared down, feeling a little nervous.

“I don’t know. Maybe I should wait, I mean I might not even be pregnant and I don’t want to disappoint anyone,” I muttered.

“Aw honey,” Ryan cooed. “You won’t disappoint anyone. If you aren’t, we’ll just try again.”

Ryan shifted Lucas who was in his arms into one of them and used the other one to pull me into his chest. I nuzzled my face into his neck as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

“C’mon baby, go take it,” He smiled.

“Jackson,” I heard Kylee speak up.

I turned to see Kylee sitting on the floor with Riley and Jackson but she was holding Jackson in her lap. She looked at me and Ryan before focusing her attention back on Jackson.

“Jax, don’t you want a brother or a sister?” She asked.

“Yeah!” He buzzed, his little face lighting up the same way Ryan’s does.

“Go tell your mommy,” Jake spoke up.

He giggled before running over to me and wrapping his little arms around my legs. Jackson looked up at me and said he wanted a brother. Seeing his smile and those big blue eyes looking up at me, then seeing Ryan’s little puppy dog face left me defenseless. I trudged into the bathroom before taking the test and leaving it on the counter.

When I walked back to the living room, Jackson started up at me asking, “Where’s the baby?”

“Well, they aren’t here yet,” I kneeled down next to him.

“I want him now,” Jackson pouted.

“You can share my brothers,” Riley cutely piped up.

“Well I don’t think you’ll have to,” Jake yelled as he came out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy test. “Because Jackson is going to have a little sibling of his own.”

“REALLY?” Ryan buzzed, hopping up.

He put Lucas down in his bouncer before running over to Jake. Ryan’s blue eyes stared at the little positive sign before looking over at me. His smile took over his whole face, making those cute wrinkles gather around his eyes. Ryan came over and wrapped his arms around me tightly and I kissed his cheek.

“We’re going to have another baby Dungey,” He laughed from happiness.

“I know!” I squealed.

Ryan just let out another cute giggle before leaning in to kiss me softly. It was such a sweet moment and I couldn’t be happier. Between us and the Weimers we’re just going to have so many babies but that just means more little bundles of joy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?