I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Open It!

The adorable Weimer family has been reunited and I couldn’t be happier. Ryan was still annoyed with Jake but he’s slowly getting over it. He’s just really protective but deep down he knows how much Jake loves Ky and their kids. But I’m getting closer and closer to my due date and we couldn’t be happier. This morning I had a doctors appointment that Ky went with me to because Ryan had a KTM thing he couldn’t get out of. After my appointment I just hung out at the Weimer household but Jake wouldn’t stop bugging me.

“Open it,” Jake whined, looking at the envelope sticking out of my purse.

“No,” I said.

“C’mon, don’t you want to find out if it’s a girl or boy?” He wiggled the envelope in front of my face.

“I want to wait for Ryan. He was already upset enough he couldn’t come with me and I don’t want to look without him,” I stated.

Kylee spoke up from where she was sitting next to me, Logan and Lucas cuddled in her lap and said, “Jake if that was me, wouldn’t you want me to wait?”

“Well yeah…but this isn’t me, it’s Ryan,” Jake chuckled.

“Well I want him to find out with me,” I huffed.

“Okay, well I’ll look,” He said, grabbing the envelope.

I grabbed it away from him but he tried wrestling it away from me. Jake climbed on top of my and held my hands above my head, trying to pull the envelope out of my hand.

“Jake!” I squealed. “Let me go!”

“No! Give me the envelope!” Jake tried to get the paper.

“Woah, woah, Jake, she’s pregnant!” A worried voice came.

I turned to see Ryan’s hunky frame standing there. Jackson shouted “Daddy!” before getting up and running over to Ryan. He pressed a kiss to the top of his head and told him to hold on a second.

“Jake, off,” He stated.

“Such a party pooper,” Jake muttered before climbing off me.

“You were pinning her down and she’s pregnant!” Ryan huffed, sitting next to me and delicately holding me in his arms, pressing a few kisses to my lips before leaning down to kiss my stomach.

“She’s pregnant Ry, not made of glass,” Ky giggled.

He just stuck his tongue out at his sister before he held his muscular arms out for Jackson. Our little boy climbed up in his daddy’s lap and snuggled into his chest. It was so adorable to see the two of them cuddling together but after they shared their greeting, Jackson just relaxed into Ryan’s arms.

“Open the envelope,” Jake brought up.

“What envelope?” Ryan asked.

“The doctor wrote what we’re having because I didn’t want to find out without you,” I smiled.

Ryan’s bright blue eyes shined and crinkled up around the edges before taking the paper. He looked at it for a minute before handing it to Jackson, urging him to open it. Riley crawled up on my lap so she could see while Jake looked over Ryan’s shoulders and Ky watched from next to her brother.

“What is it?” Riley grew impatient as Jackson tore it open.

“A girl,” Jackson told his cousin.

I let out a gasp before turning to Ryan. He let out a laugh from happiness before pulling me into his arms and hugging me tightly.

“I wanted a brother,” Jackson sighed.

“But you’ll love a sister Jax,” I cooed.

“Okay,” He nodded.

I looked back up to Ryan to see his face completely lit up. I loved seeing him so happy and I would have been just as happy with a boy, but seeing how happy Ryan is, I’m glad it’s a girl. Now I’m only more excited for our baby to come!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?