I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

SHUSH!

“So how’s Jake doing?” I asked Kirstie once I saw the green bike go by during the first practice session.

“Why?” she glanced over at me with a little smirk on her face.

“I’m just asking! The guy’s your best friend!” I quickly countered.

“But your brother hates him!” she giggled.

“SHUSH!” I hurried to put my hand over her mouth! I don’t like people knowing that I’m related to the guy! They probably expect me to be this superstar moto rider too. But I’m… just his assistant… until he wants to fire me!

Eventually, I removed my hand from her mouth, allowing her to talk. I shouldn’t have though! I knew nothing good would come out of it.

“I’ve noticed that you’re… watching Jake a lot more,” she went on.

“I am not!”

“You so are!” she giggled.

“He’s… cute, ok?!” I confessed to her.

“AW!” she countered with her smile starting to take over her face.

“He’s just cute! That doesn’t mean I like him!” I quickly corrected her.

“He’s single, you know?” she just had to add.

“That’s nice!” I just wanted her to shut. I shouldn’t have said anything.

She picked on me all throughout practice! Urg! No! It’s not like that! He’s just cute! He has the blond, curly hair and a bright smile and bright blue eyes and… Ah! He’s adorable. I want him!

After practice was finished, I told Kirstie I needed to go back to my brother. He can get a little side tracked about his bike sometimes and forget what’s really important: his fans! I need to remind him that, if he has time, he should socialize a bit. When I was approaching, he was already doing that. Aw, proud of my big bro! When I was inside, I walked past him and patted his back, letting him know that I was satisfied with him.

Leaving him to his fans, I went into the hauler. The practice time sheets were already waiting there. I snatched one and glanced over it. Ryan was third fastest… followed by Weimer. Oooo! My eyes scanned down the list until he stepped inside with me. Without saying a word, he quickly took the sheet from me. I glared at him until he plopped down next to me.

“Butthead,” I muttered.

He just chuckled and glanced over the print. I watched, trying to guess when he spotted Jake’s name. His mouth kind of flinched, telling me that he had spotted him. Will their little rivalry every end?! Seriously guys! It was over a year ago! Move on!

“Did you see your little friend today?” he asked he put the paper down.

“Yep. I watched practice with her,” I told him, knowing he was referring to Kirstie.

“She works for a team right? She’s at all the races,” he countered.

“She works for Ka… Monster,” I told him, hoping I didn’t let too much out. Telling him that she works for a Monster Kawasaki rider would not be very good…

“Oh,” was all he said. I don’t think he caught my little Kawi slip. Phew…

“Feeling good?” I changed subjects before he could question more.

“Super pumped!” he put a smile on.

I just shook my head at him. Oh, Ryan… He’s never changed. We may butt heads every now and then, but… he’s my brother… and I love him. Most of the time. We usually get along at the races, but outside the track, we… bicker… a lot. I think it’s just because I’m his sister and assistant… He can boss me around, or so he thinks. It’s been working for a few years though. Obviously, we’re doing something right!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

We just love our Weimgey... lol

Comment??