I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Overprotective Brother In Training

When I woke up in the morning I rolled over to try to snuggle into Ryan’s arms. I pouted when I found his spot empty and cold. Hearing some noise coming from downstairs, I pulled on one of Ryan’s warm hoddies and tied my hair up before walking to the living room. I found all of the Dungeys awake and sitting around the room. Blake and Jade, along with Troy were sitting on the floor playing with Jackson while Ryan sat with his mom as he held Sammy and fed her a bottle.

“Morning sleepy head!” Blake chuckled as I bent down to hug and kiss Jackson.

“She just had a baby a few days ago, she’s allowed to be a sleepy head,” Troy chuckled.

“Yeah, listen to your daddy,” I giggled as I wrapped my arms around Troy’s shoulders to give him a squeeze.

Blake just laughed before Jackson jumped into his uncle’s arms and they all went back to playing. I walked to the couch and sat on the side of Ryan that was free. He shifted Sammy so she was in one of his arms while the other draped around me and pulled me close.

“Morning love,” He smiled, kissing me softly.

I just let out a soft happy sigh before resting my head on his shoulder but not before leaving another kiss on his jaw. Once I settled in, I stroked Sammy’s soft blonde hair as her big blue eyes looked up at me.

“So Jake texted me and said they’d stop by later,” Ryan spoke up.

“You guys are texting again now?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” He nodded.

“Did you and Jake have a fight?” Michele asked.

“Not really,” Ryan shrugged.

Michele looked over at me, knowing Ryan wouldn’t say anymore. I just looked at Ryan before saying what happened.

“Basically Ryan is just an overprotective brother,” I giggled, wrapping my arms around his hunky middle.

“I always thought I was overprotective but Ryan passed me by on that one,” Jade chuckled.

“Wait, why is he upset at Jake though?” Blake questioned.

“When Jake was being dumb about training with the babies and Ky was staying with us, Ryan was all mad and he hasn’t completely gotten over it yet,” I explained.

Troy looked over at his son and said, “Ryan let it go. Jake messed up but so does everyone.”

“We’re glad you watch out for her but Jake is such a great husband and that was something they needed to work out themselves anyway,” Michele cooed.

“Yeah I guess,” He huffed, running a hand through his thick hair.

Jade looked up at us and said, “Kirstie, I think it’s probably a good thing for you that Ryan is so protective because he’d kill anyone who ever hurt you but it’s going to suck for Sammy because when she gets older Ryan won’t let her date anyone.”

“Don’t even talk about that,” Ryan pouted, holding Sammy closer and nuzzling his face down by her before planting kisses all over her face.

“I won’t let anything happen to Sammy!” Jackson added in, running over and climbing into Ryan’s lap.

“Overprotective brother in training,” Blake chuckled.

I just let out a laugh before kissing my boys as well as Sammy. Ryan may be overprotective but I think it’s pretty adorable. He just needs to rekindle his little bromance with Jake though.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?