I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

An Open Mind

After I had been walking around with Kylee for a while, I wandered over to see Ryan. Gosh this guy makes me smile. When I came over his blue eyes twinkled as he smiled, ah! He's so cute!

"How are you?" I asked as he hugged me.

"Alright...Ky's still upset at me," Ryan sighed.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I think she just wants you to have an open mind."

"How can I though?" He ran a hand through his thick hair. "I mean, he can't even protect you!"

"Other than that, why exactly do you and Jake hate each other?" I questioned.

"Because he took me out," He mumbled.

"That's all that Jake ever says too! Don't you guys think a racing accident that happened like two years ago is something silly to have a rivalry over?" I asked.

"Kirstie," Ryan smiled, walking closer. "Why do you always know the right thing to say?"

I just laughed but then saw Ryan's eyes look behind me. I turned around and saw Kylee with a guy that was stopping her. Ryan started hurrying over but stopped when Jake walked up. Jake is rather short and the guy towered over him but he decked the guy before security drug him away.

Jake led Ky off while Ryan stood there stunned. I walked over and smiled at him. Ryan let out a laugh as he looked down at me.

"I know what you're going to say," He laughed.

"What?" I grinned.

"See look, he can protect her. Give my best friend a chance because him and Ky are good together," Ryan said in a girly voice.

"I don't sound like that!" I laughed, smacking his arm.

"That is what you'd say though!" He returned.

"Yeah," I giggled. "So see! You should listen to me!"

"Fiiiine," He playfully groaned.

We started walking over but Ryan stopped me. He pushed my sleeves up to look at my arms.

"Your bruises are healing," He gently said.

"Thanks to you," I replied, looking up at him.

"Like I said, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again," Ryan assured me.

I gave him a warm smile before squeezing his hand. After this, I drug him to the Kawi pit to mend this because I just want everyone to get along!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?