I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Mhm...

Jake was still sitting next to me, making sure I was ok. I was… It was just… I don’t know what would have happened if Jake wasn’t there. I’m glad he was though. And now all I wanted to do was stay cuddled up to him. Obviously, this wasn’t going to last all day, but… I was hoping it was!

“I have to go get changed. You can come in with me though if you don’t want to be alone,” he spoke gently.

I was about to answer, but my eyes caught sight of a curious pair. Kirstie and Ryan were making their way over. Jake saw where I looking off to and followed my gaze.

“Yeah… I’ll just got change,” he said and then got up, but not before planting another kiss to my cheek..

While he disappeared, I got up as well and started making my way over to Ryan. Kirstie had come around to be on the Kawi. Ryan stayed on the other for… obvious reasons I would assume.

“What?” I started and crossed my arms.

“… You look beautiful in green,” he started since I was wearing Jake’s jacket still. I couldn’t tell if it was his sarcasm or he was being… sincere.

“Don’t start,” I mumbled.

“I’m serious,” he chuckled now.

“He is,” Kirstie took his side.

“I’m sure,” I still wasn’t convinced.

“I saw what… Jake did,” he got it going.

“So now I can’t be with him because he’s violent, right?” I kept my attitude.

“No,” he stated.

“Mhm…”

“I’m serous. Maybe… I was wrong about him,” he replied.

“Yep,” I’m not buying.

“I was… And just because we don’t get along, doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t support you in your relationship,” he added.

“Ok,” it was nice to hear him say, but… I think we’ll have to wait and see how he acts for me to really believe him.

“I hope… you guys are doing well and I’m sorry how I reacted,” he kept going.

“Thanks,” I kept it short and sweet.

He nodded his head and then slowly walked off. Once he was gone, I turned to Kirstie and let out a heavy sigh.

“He was about to walk over, but then Jake did,” Kirstie told me.

“I just want them to get along!” I groaned and let my head dip back.

“I think… I got through to him…” she smiled.

“… You?” I raised my eyebrow… unable to contain my own smile.

“Yeah…” she replied, looking at me strangely now.

“You’ve been… spending a lot of time with him lately, huh?” I got going again.

“Well, yeah, but…”

“You like my brother,” I whispered loudly.

“NO!” she threw back at me.

“Mhm…” I couldn’t help but smirk.

“Don’t look at me that way!” she muttered.

All I did was laugh. It was cute… if she does. I don’t know for sure. They could just be close friends. And I haven’t been around Ryan to know how he acts around her, so… We shall see! And if they do… then I feel like it’s my duty to help them along. Kirstie helped Jake and I get together… Why shouldn’t I give her and Ryan a little a nudge?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??