I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Intense Cuddling

“Thank you guys for having the door closed last night, I do appreciate that,” I teased as I leaned against the door frame.

“All we did is cuddle!” Kylee battled.

“That was some intense cuddling,” Jake snickered.

“I didn’t need to know that!” I whined, grabbing a pillow to smack him.

“Kirstie he’s lying,” Ky rolled her eyes.

Jake just laughed as I smacking him over the head with a pillow. He grabbed the pillow out of my hands and smacked me right back.

“Just put a shirt on and maybe I’ll make you breakfast,” I said, throwing the pillow right back at him.

“Ky’s the only breakfast I want,” He snickered, wrapping his arms around Ky.

“Okay, I’m leaving,” I rolled my eyes at him even though I knew he was teasing.

I started making some pancakes before Jake came downstairs holding Ky’s hand, aw!

“Here you go lovebirds,” I giggled, handing them some pancakes.

The three of us had breakfast before Kylee went home. Jake said he was riding today but he seemed to linger in the kitchen.

“So um…nothing happened last night?” Jake asked.

“No,” I laughed. “It’s not like that between us. Besides, I don’t really want to be in a relationship.”

“Because of…what happened?” He questioned.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I think it’s just going to be hard for me to trust someone like that again. I trusted Kevin so much as then he did that and I don’t know…it’s just hard to get over that and actually believe it when someone actually cares about you.”

Jake got up and gave me a warm hug before saying, “If anything like that even remotely happens to you again, tell me right away because I’ll beat the crap out of them.”

“Thanks Jake,” I replied.

I know I’ll be fine I just need some time to work through everything. I hope though that Ky doesn’t pull anymore stunts trying to get Ryan and I together because deep down, I really do like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?