I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Spare The Gory Details

Today we actually convinced Jake and Ryan to ride together! Kylee and I were so happy that they both agreed to it. I just hope that it goes well! When Jake and I arrived, we found the Dungeys already there. Kylee was sitting on the tailgate of the truck while Ryan, who was looking so adorable in his plaid shorts that hugged his butt so nicely, a v neck, and a white red bull hat with his aviators covering his eyes, was pulling his gear out of his bag.

“Well look at this gorgeous girl,” Jake grinned once we had parked and he walked over to Ky.

“She’s staring at her hunky man,” Kylee replied, wrapping her arms around his neck as they shared a kiss.

I pretended to throw up, causing Ryan to laugh while the kissing couple just ignored me. Ryan walked over to where I was as Kylee and Jake finally stopped sucking face.

“This is why I like to be gone when they’re together,” I snickered.

“Hey, you don’t have to live with me,” Jake piped in.

“Naw, I like it, I just stick you in the doghouse outside,” I teased, poking his side.

“Oh you’re so hilarious,” He rolled his eyes.

“You two,” Ky laughed, shaking her head.

Jake just stuck his tongue out at me before getting in the back of his truck and started to unload his bike. Ryan hopped up with him and helped Jake, aw! It was so sweet. As the two unloaded the bikes, they chatted quietly, showing there was progress being made!

They each changed into their gear before mounting their bikes. Kylee ran off to talk to Jake before he started while I wandered over to Ryan as he was pulling his gloves on.

“So…” I trailed off.

“So…” He replied in the same tone.

“How’s it going?” I asked.

“Good. Jake’s not that bad, I think I might even like him…and if he takes care of my sister, that’s what matters the most to me,” Ryan explained.

“So you’re totally cool with them being together?” I questioned.

“Yeah, as long as they spare me the gory details,” He chuckled.

“Agreed!” I laughed.

Ryan finished putting his gloves on before he looked up at me and said, “Thanks for everything Kirstie. You really made me realize how dumb I was being about this and how I need to support my sister.”

“Don’t worry about it, that’s what friends do,” I smiled, patting his back. “Now go kick Jake’s butt, his ego needs to be beaten down a little bit.”

Ryan laughed before pulling his helmet over his thick hair as he and Jake started practicing. Kylee and I hopped onto the tailgate of Jake’s truck as we watched.

“I can’t believe my best friends are dating,” I giggled. “Mostly though I can’t believe you find Jake attractive!”

“I can’t believe that you don’t!” She replied with a laugh.

“Yeah…um, ew,” I shuddered.

“Well you like my brother which is disgusting,” Kylee countered.

“I do not!” I groaned.

“Kirstie, I know you…and I know you do,” She smirked.

I just stuck my tongue out at her before we both laughed. I think I do like Ryan but I don’t know if it’s just because of how he helped me with my problem with Kevin and I just…don’t want to be in a relationship right now, I’m just too shaken up from my last one. I think this girl is staying single for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?