I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Need to Express My Affection!

Once the boys had finished their little session, I stayed where I was, waiting for Jake to come over. Kirstie hopped off his truck to go over to Ryan. Don’t like him… Mhm… My attention turned away from them when I noticed Jake taking his helmet off. His blond curls bounced onto his head; the front matted to his forehead from sweat. A thin layer a dirt outlined his neck where his helmet didn’t protect. Oh, boy…

“How’d it look?” he asked as he dismounted the bike and put it on the stand.

“I don’t know. All I could do was stare at your booty,” I teased.

“Oh my gosh,” he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

He still came over and hopped up next to him. Before he turned to face me, he tugged his jersey off. Really?! I’m trying to behave with my brother being here and all! The least you could do was stay decent, Jacob! Before I could voice this to him, he turned his head to plant his lips on mine.

“Stop sucking each other’s faces off!” Ryan shouted over to us.

“But I like it!” I replied, bringing another chuckle out of Jake.

“Why don’t Jake and I get cleaned up and we’ll go get lunch?” Ryan suggested.

“You… want to go get lunch?” I was amazed. This was all so new! He wants to do stuff with my boyfriend and I!

“Yeah, I’m starved,” he grinned.

“Ok,” I answered.

When I looked back at Jake, he just smiled at me. Isn’t this… odd though? Ryan suggesting things? Like… AH! I don’t know if I like it yet! Jake was all for it though. He threw off the rest of his gear, only to replace it with his street clothes. Before he hopped into his truck, he made sure to wipe all of the dirt off him… which was probably for the best, but… the sexiness was short lived.

Kirstie rode with Ryan, leaving me with Jake. Ryan even let Jake choose and followed him to the restaurant! AND! They sat next to each other in the booth. The world is going to end. I swear! Too much kindness from Ryan today. What?!

“I just have to say that it makes me so happy that you two had a ride day,” I put it out there.

“Why? We do this all the time,” Ryan snickered.

“Don’t even. Keep this a happy day,” I replied.

“It has been pretty fun,” Jake agreed.

“Only because you’ve been making out with my sister for most of it,” Ryan taunted.

“I’d mark that down as fun…” I couldn’t help but giggle.

“You would,” Kirstie rolled her eyes. “I’m glad we sat this way so you two can’t do it now,” she added.

“I mean… this table’s kind of small…” Jake started.

“No,” Ryan put an end to his idea rather quickly.

“But…” I caught on and leaned against the table.

“NO!” Kirstie shouted and put the menu between Jake and I.

“But!” Jake pouted now.

“We came to eat… not kiss,” she told her friend.

“Don’t make me hate on this relationship again,” Ryan sent a look between Jake and I.

“But… I need to expression my affection!” I bickered.

“It can wait,” he said.

I sent him a look. He didn’t see it though. Oh well. We were all getting along! How great is this? It makes me so happy. My brother is accepting my boyfriend and… I think they’re slowly becoming friends. Now, I just have to work and Kirstie and Ryan a bit more…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??