I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Sorry, Ry

Once Jake got home, I took a hold of that boy and wasn’t about to let him go. I missed him! I felt so clingy, but… Ah! I missed him so much! I just couldn’t stop kissing him! His lips never felt so soft… or so good before!

“Missed you,” he muttered in between kisses.

“Missed you more,” I couldn’t help but giggle as he pushed me onto my back.

“Not possible,” he snickered and then kissed his way from my lips and down to my neck.

I went to bicker on with him, but he bit down on the skin gently. His actions made me grab a handful of his hair and bite my bottom lip to hold in the gasp that was threatening to come out. As he slowly pulled away, he let out his own chuckle.

“That wasn’t nice!” I still giggled.

“But you liked it,” he snickered yet again and leaned back down against me.

“I just missed it,” I countered and nestled into his arms.

“I was gone for three days. I wonder what would happen if I was gone for a week,” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Stop that,” I laughed and gave his chest a playful shove.

He chuckled and went on to plant kisses along my jaw, bringing out blissful little sighs for me. This man’s lips… they’re the definition of perfection. As they were slowly working their way back up to my lips again, there was a soft knock on the door. It scared Jake. He quickly pulled away and sat up straight on my bed. I have never seen him move away from me so quickly before.

“What?” I called out to the person that knocked.

“Can I… come in?” Ryan’s voice spoke reluctantly.

“Yeah,” I tried to hold in my laughter as Jake let out a heavy, relieved sigh.

As Jake tried to relax a little more, my door opened and Ryan peaked his head around it first. He took one look at Jake and rolled his eyes.

“Stop making out!” he groaned before stepping in.

“We weren’t!” Jake countered.

“Why is your face so red? … And your lips?” Ryan chuckled now.

“It was…”

“I know what it was. Just let me talk and I’ll be out of your way,” Ryan cut him off.

Jake still stuck to his story that we weren’t kissing before Ryan walked in. He’s so cute. I want to kiss him again! Hurry up, Ryan!

“What’s up?” I hoped to get him going.

“I… asked Kirstie out…”

“AH!” I couldn’t hold in my excitement.

“But she… turned me down,” he sighed and dropped his head.

“She what?!” Jake blurted out.

“Yeah,” Ryan shrugged now.

After he replied, Jake looked back at me. Shock was taking over his face. He didn’t seem to believe it. I… wasn’t too sure that I did either. Without really saying much, Jake got up and stepped out of the room. Before he was gone, I watched him dig his phone from his pocket.

“You ok?” I asked Ryan as I scooted over closer to him.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he put on a smile.

“It’s ok for you to be a little upset about it. I won’t tell anyone,” my own grin came over me as I wrapped my arms around my big brother. He’s always so strong, but I feel like he really needs me now.

“I just… I put myself out there and… it kind of sucks to be… rejected,” he sighed and let his head fall to my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Ry,” I told him, giving him a little more of a squeeze.

“It’s not you fault, Ky. I should have known,” he huffed.

I felt so bad for my brother! I haven’t really seen him down like this because of a girl. I didn’t know what to do! He’s been here for me when I went through boy trouble. Now that this is all reversed, I have no idea what to do! Why isn’t there a manual on how to be a good, comforting sister?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??