I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Boring?!

When I woke up in the morning, I didn’t have that warm feeling like I usually do when Jake stays over. I was kind of sad. What did I do to make him not want to cuddle this morning? Rather quickly, I found out my answer. He wasn’t even in bed! I pouted to myself before I got up to find that boy.

It didn’t take long. He was… in the kitchen. I don’t why… and I honestly didn’t care right now. He was shirtless! His back was facing me, showing off all of those well toned muscles that led down to two little dimples just above the waistband of his Ethika boxers. On top of that were basketball shorts that hung low on his cute little butt.

Managing to not say anything, I quietly walked over to let my arms wrap around his sides. My touch startled him, but after a few seconds, he glanced over his shoulder at me, showing off his bright smile.

“You weren’t supposed to wake up yet,” he spoke softly.

“I needed you,” I whined playfully.

“I was going to bring you breakfast,” he replied.

No he wasn’t! He doesn’t… do that! But out of curiosity, I looked over his shoulder to see… a plate that had a thick waffle on it. Next to it was a bowl of fruit, which he was still slicing. And he even had a little vase with a rose in it. Aw!

“You’re so cute,” I smiled and gave his hunky middle a squeeze.

“Now go back to bed so I can bring it up to you!” he snickered.

“How about we sit down here and you can share it with me?” I suggested before planting my lips just above his shoulder blade.

“As long as I can have you afterwards,” he sent me this cute little smirk.

I just shook my head before I started giving his kisses already. I managed to make it through breakfast without doing so. But I may have… contained that by feeding him pieces of fruit. It was just a different form of touching lips! And he has such beautiful ones. It’s not my fault.

In the middle of our meal, there was movement in the house. I watched the doorframe to the kitchen only to see my brother making his way in. He wasn’t smiling, but he still looked so happy. Ooooooo!

“How as your night, slick?” I teased as he poured himself some coffee.

“Probably not as good as yours,” he dished it right back.

“Well, that depends how yours went…” I just wanted to know!

“It was good,” he turned around to show off his smile.

“How good?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I… am no longer single,” his smile was just growing.

“AH! I never thought I’d see the day!” I squealed.

This got me a glare from Ryan, but… I was so happy for him… and for Kirstie! They’re going to be so happy! We should just plan their wedding now!

“And how was your night?” he changed subjects.

“Boring…” I shrugged.

“Boring?!” Jake had to blurt out.

“Shut up!” I tried to shush.

“You guys… this is my house!” Ryan groaned.

“You weren’t here,” I told him.

“So I could only imagine what goes on when I’m gone,” he taunted.

“Well, you have a girlfriend now. Go imagine with her!” I muttered, making Jake chuckle.

Ryan just rolled his eyes and left the room. Hey! It was funny! Shortly after this though, Jake said he was going to go home and see how Kirstie was. I mean… we knew how she was, but she was probably going to overdose herself with happiness. It was adorable though. I’m so happy for my brother and best friend… Now, I just need to tell them they need to plan a wedding…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??