I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I’m Tired

I was rudely awoken in the morning to my bed shaking. I rubbed my eyes to find Jake on his knees, bouncing up at down on my bed. I let out a loud groan and pulled the blankets over my head.

“Wakey wakey!” He laughed, plopping down on the bed.

“Go away,” I groaned, slapping him with a pillow.

“No!” Jake started, smacking me right back.

“I’m tired,” I whined.

“Probably because you made out with Ryan all last night,” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and gave his chest a soft smack as I replied, “I was home at like midnight! Unlike you who stayed at his girlfriend’s house being all ewie all night long I’m sure.”

“This isn’t about Kylee and I, it’s about you,” Jake chuckled. “C’mon, Ryan already said you guys were together!”

“Did he?” I asked.

“Yeah, he was all happy and smiley,” He poked.

“Isn’t he cute?” I happily sighed.

“Ugh, stop blabbing about how cute he is and tell me what happened,” Jake groaned.

I smacked him again before I said, “Well he took me out to eat. Then we got ice cream and took a walk on the beach. And then he told me that he didn’t want to be with anyone else and I said the same.”

“Does he treat you well?” Jake mumbled.

“Amazing. He’s such a gentleman and he’s so caring,” I buzzed.

“Good,” Jake nodded. “I just want you to be happy Kirstie, and I want someone to care about you and I know Ryan does, he’s crazy about you.”

“I’m crazy about him,” My face lit up.

“If anything happens though, you tell me, alright?” Jake questioned as he pulled me in for a hug.

“You know I will Jakey,” I smiled, giving him a squeeze.

He gave my back a rub before starting to head out of the room. On the way, my phone started ringing and I asked him if he could throw it to me. Jake unlocked the home screen and smirked at me.

“Really? Your background is a picture of you and Ryan already?” He chuckled.

“Shut up and give me the phone,” I laughed.

“Oh and look, it’s your boy toy right now,” Jake snickered, throwing me the phone.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I answered the phone. I couldn’t help but smile as I heard Ryan’s adorable voice on the other end.

“I love hearing this voice,” Ryan told me, making my heart melt.

“Aw,” I cooed. “You’re so sweet.”

“Not as sweet as you,” He replied.

Jake, hearing our conversation, let out a groan before he wrapped his arms around himself and making kissing noises. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, making him laugh.

“What was that?” Ryan chuckled.

“Oh, I hit Jake with a pillow. He’s being annoying,” I giggled.

“Well now you have me to beat him up if you need me to,” He chuckled.

“Hey!” I laughed. “Yeah, Jake did you hear that?”

Jake just stuck his tongue out at me before finally leaving the room. I spent a long time on the phone with Ryan before we made plans to meet up that day. I honestly didn’t think I’d have another boyfriend so soon but Ryan is so amazing and I don’t know anyone better than he is and I couldn’t be more thankful to have him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?