I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

What Do I Do?

The day playing the snow was so much fun. I really loved spending time with the Dungeys, they’re all so wonderful!

“Want to watch a movie?” Ryan asked once we had changed into our comfy pajamas.

“Yeah,” I smiled as I looked over his shoulder. “How about Batman?”

“Sounds good love,” He grinned, turning his head to kiss my cheek.

Ryan popped the movie in before lying on the couch. He opened his strong arms for me and I laid down in them before he pulled a blanket over us. Just then Ryan’s parents walked in and smiled.

“Aw, don’t you two look cute,” Michele cooed.

“It’s your son, he’s the cute one,” I smiled, rubbing my nose against Ryan’s.

“We were starting to think Ryan wasn’t ever going to find a girl, he’s always just so focused on his racing,” Troy spoke up as the two of them sat down on the other couch.

“I just didn’t find the right girl until Kirstie,” Ryan said, holding me a little tighter.

“Aw,” I cooed, stroking his soft cheek before pressing a kiss to his lips.

Footsteps could be heard before Blake ran in yelling, “BATMAN! Why didn’t you guys tell me you were watching Batman?”

He plopped down on the end of the couch Ryan and I were snuggled up on. Ryan rolled his eyes at his brother before trying to push him away with his foot. Jade quickly came in and found a spot as well before Kylee and Jake were the last to join us since they were outside.

“You guys look so cold,” I spoke up.

“I had Jake to keep me warm,” Kylee beamed.

“Aw,” The Dungey brothers all obnoxiously cooed.

Jake just plopped down and Ky sat next to him. I looked over and saw Jake seemed to just be staring at the TV, kind of zoning out so I grabbed my phone and sent him a text asking what was up, in case he didn’t want to say out loud.

‘I talked to Ky about…progressing our relationship but she just seemed really shocked’ He replied.

‘I think it’s just because she doesn’t like moving really fast like I told you’ I countered.

‘So what do I do?’ Jake asked.

‘If you think you should ask her, then do it but if not, don’t. Just follow your gut’ I texted back.

I looked over him and he sent me a small smile. I returned it before snuggling closer to Ryan. I think it would be adorable if they got engaged but I don’t want him to frighten Ky or push her into it if she doesn’t truly want it. This is something Jake’s going to have to decide for himself so for right now, I’m just going to enjoy snuggling with my Ry Ry.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?