I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

You Like the Idea

I actually stuck around until Kirstie left to see Kevin… and then stayed. I… want to get to know Jake… for Kirstie’s sake! I mean… I just… have to make sure he’s a good guy! And it beats staying and watching Ryan work out!

“I really don’t like that guy,” Jake muttered as we watched Kirstie’s car pull out of the driveway.

“Yeah he’s… odd,” I told him and leaned against the cabinets in his garage since we haven’t moved from here.

He apparently just got done riding. His body was still covered in dirty Answer gear. His hair seemed to be dampened from sweat as well… and a little bit of dirt still lingered around his neck. Mmmm…

“At least you’ve met him,” he snapped me out of my little daze.

“I’m still debating if that’s a good thing or not…” I teased.

“Again, at least you’ve met him,” he countered through a smile.

I just shrugged, leaving it at that. If Kirstie really does like this guy, then we shouldn’t be so mean to him even though we haven’t met him. But it’s so hard! He seems jerky!

“So… how do you and Kirstie know each other?” he asked, making me look up at him… to find that he had taken his jersey off! Really?! He is so… toned and so much more bulky than what you would think he is and… GAH! He even has tattoos! Let me touch them!

“We uh… we met at the track a few years ago,” I managed to push out.

“So… you work for a team then?” he questioned and turned to do something to his helmet, showing off his muscley back… complete with those little indentation just above his pants.

“Yeah,” I told him. I really shouldn’t have stayed here. This man… listen to me! Gosh, this is so bad.

“You… going to tell me which one?” he asked, peeking his blue eyes around to look at me. Oh, hi there.

“KTM,” it just came right off of my tongue.

I noticed that… his body kind of tensed up… not that… I was paying that much attention to his body or anything. It made me realize what I had said… and then Ryan and his rivalry and no! Shouldn’t had said that.

“My uh… my dad’s a big wig at the company so… I get to go to all the races,” I quickly explained. It may have been a bold face lie, but… I panicked! I couldn’t say that Ryan was my brother! He would for sure hate me too!

“So… who’s your favorite rider?” he raised a blond eyebrow at me.

“… You,” I grinned brightly.

“That’s a lie,” he chuckled.

“But you like the idea,” I snickered.

“Seriously, you can like anyone you want, but… Dungey,” he made a face, “and we’ll be ok.”

“What if I do?” he teased once more.

“Well then… I uh…” he stumbled over his words. “I don’t know!” he finally pushed out.

“Aw, I do like your style though… even if you’re a bit slower,” I taunted as a smile came over me.

“Hey!” he shot a playful look at me, “I’m working on it, ok?” he ended up chuckling.

“Aw, yes you are,” I cooed and stepped over to pinch his cheek.

After I removed it, he rubbed it, sending me a teasing glare. Gosh, you’re cute! And you’re still shirtless and I just touched you and right now I’m freaking out! Ah! I touched a sweaty, cute boy! How am I alive? I cannot keep coming here! I’ve only really known this guy for one day and I’m reacting like this! This is bad! Why did Kirstie have to go and see her boyfriend?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Jake's attractive enough on his own, ok?!

Ky

Comment??