I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

About The Wedding?

“Do you think Kylee’s okay?” Ryan asked once Jake went up to check on Kylee.
 
“Yeah,” I nodded, looking down.
 
Ryan raised an eyebrow and turned to me, “You know something don’t you?”
 
“Me?” I asked. “No, I don’t.”
 
“Yes you do,” He chuckled, his steel blue eyes focusing on me.
 
“Nuh uh,” I shook my head.
 
Ryan gently pushed me back onto the couch so I was laying down. He straddled my waist and pinned my arms above my head with one of his strong hands while the other tickled my side.
 
“Tell me what you know,” Ryan snickered as he tickled me.
 
“NO!” I squirmed through my laughs.
 
“Tell me!” He laughed as he kept tickling me.
 
“Okay okay,” I laughed.
 
Ryan climbed off of me and looked at me. He rested his warm hand on my back and rubbed it softly as he asked me what was going on with Ky. I think it’s sweet how much he cares for his sister.
 
“Well she’s just nervous,” I told him.
 
“About the wedding?” Ryan scrunched his face up in confusion.
 
“Just being married,” I replied. “You know Ky doesn’t like to move quickly and I think it freaked her out a little bit.”
 
“That would explain why she’s been acting so weird,” He added.
 
“I told her if she wasn’t ready for this yet, I’d talk to Jake but she said she was fine,” I explained to him.
 
Ryan ran a hand through his thick locks, letting out a small sigh before saying, “I don’t want her to get married if she’s not ready.”
 
“Me either and I know Jake would wait if she needed time,” I agreed.
 
“Do you think we should talk to Jake?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
 
“I don’t think we should. I asked Ky if she wanted me to and she said no, so I’m going to do what she asked,” I replied. “I think if she doesn’t feel any better about this later, I might. But for now, I’m going to leave it alone.”
 
“Alright babe,” Ryan nodded. “I love you.”
 
“I love you too,” I beamed.
 
Ryan pressed his plump lips against mine and I couldn’t help but smile. I love this guy so much and I’m so happy to be with him. I just hope Kylee and work out what she really wants because all of us will be supportive no matter what.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
UM NO!

Kirstie

comments??