I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Ryan Michael Dungey!

I woke up to the feeling of something soft on my face. My eyes fluttered open to see Ryan’s bright smile as he planted soft little kisses all over my face. I let out a soft giggle and hugged up to him more. This is one great thing about staying with the Dungeys. A lot of the time I end up snuggling with Ryan rather than staying in the guest room, but it’s so much better to have Ryan to warm me.
 
“Good morning beautiful,” Ryan beamed.
 
“Mhmm it is a good morning when I get to see you when I wake up,” I smiled at him.
 
“I love you so much,” He mumbled out, leaving a trail of kisses along my neck, working his way up to my ear where he started nibbling.
 
“I love you too,” I giggled from his kisses.
 
Ryan kept nibbling as I let out soft moans. He worked back down right under my jaw and kissed my neck but he gently bit down, making a squeal come out of me.
 
“Ryan Michael Dungey!” I gasped through a laugh. “What’s gotten into you?”
 
“Nothing,” He chuckled, continuing his loving kisses.
 
“I think something has,” I smiled, running my hand across his shirtless torso and tracing his defined abs.
 
“Oh you do?” Ryan raised an eyebrow as his warm hand ran on my arm.
 
He leaned in and pressed our lips together for a warm kiss. Both of us heard someone walking around downstairs and Ryan got up, saying he was going to see his sister. I figured he wanted to talk to her for a minute so I just snuggle in bed and waited for him to come back. He soon did and climbed back in, letting out a small sigh.
 
“What’s wrong baby?” I cooed, running my hands through his thick hair.
 
“Ky’s going to talk to Jake,” He huffed.
 
“Don’t you think that’s good?” I asked.
 
“I don’t want him to hurt her,” Ryan pouted.
 
“But they need to work this out,” I replied.
 
“Speaking of people who need to work things out…” He trailed off, leaving a few little kisses along my neck.
 
“I don’t want to talk to him yet,” I huffed, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. “Jake doesn’t even want to be my friend anymore and I never did anything to him!”
 
“Well I’m here for you sweetheart,” Ryan cooed. “And if you want to talk to him, I’ll go with you, or at least be your moral support.
 
“I love you,” I happily sighed, snuggling up closer to his hunky frame.
 
“I love you more,” He cutely said.
 
The rest of the morning we spent snuggling and sharing kisses which cheered me up a lot. I’m glad that Ky is going to talk to Jake but right now…I don’t really want to see him. All I want is my Ryan.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?