I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Maybe We Could...

First race with everyone kind of back together… We just need to work on Ryan a bit still. But everything will come together in time… or so I hope.

Usually, I fly out to the races with Ryan. Since he has Kirstie, I thought it would be good for Jake and I to spend a little airtime together. And I haven’t heard too much about Kirstie and his little coffee meeting. I need to get to the bottom of this!

“So…” I started once we were in the air.

“Yeeees,” he replied, glancing over at me.

“How was your coffee yesterday?” I couldn’t help but smile. I thought it went well since he didn’t seem bummed out yesterday by anything.

“Good,” he grinned.

“How good?”

“I think we’re ok,” his smile would not leave his face.

“Ah! Yay!” I squealed and wrapped my arms around him.

“I was worried about that,” he sighed.

“But you guys are besties and worked it out,” I cooed.

“Don’t say it like that,” he narrowed his gaze towards me.

“But it’s cute!” I cooed and pinched his cheek.

He shook his head until I removed my hand. But I still leaned in and left a soft kiss behind.

“How are you and your… brother doing?” he questioned now.

As he spoke, his twisted my ring around my finger slowly. It was a simple action, but I thought it was the cutest thing. I know, Jakey. You put that there.

“We’re ok,” I shrugged.

“That’s convincing,” he chuckled.

“I just… don’t like talking to him about you. And really the one thing that I’m super excited about lately is… you. So it’s… a bit hard,” I explained.

“I’ve honestly thought about talking to him, but I don’t think it would really do anything. I think the best thing I can do is just show him that I love you and Kirstie and I’m not going to ever be that mean to either of you again,” was his reply.

“Maybe we could…”

“Ky, no,” he stopped me before I could finished.

“But!” I groaned playfully.

“I’m ok with it. As long as I have you and Kirstie knows I’m not mad at her,” he countered.

“But,” I pouted now.

“Don’t pout,” he whined and hid his face in my shoulder.

“But…” I kept going.

“I love you!” he said and gave me a squeeze.

“I love you too,” I laughed, letting everything go.

He’s done well! For being so hurt, he’s managed to mend things rather well. We’re just kind of left to Ryan now. I think this one is more up to Ryan though. And I also thing Jake is right. No matter what he says, Ryan’s always been one to judge on actions. But I know that Jake’s going to keep his word and not get hurt and take it out on two people that mean the most to him ever again.Ma
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??