I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Get On It Ry!

“Jake will you stop whining and get your lazy butt up,” I brought my hands up to rest on my hips.

“I don’t want to go dress shopping,” He huffed.

“But Ky’s going to be there,” I smiled. “And you get to help me pick my dress!”

“I don’t want to pick yours, I want to help pick Ky’s!” Jake pouted.

I rolled my eyes at him before saying, “Yeah but look at it this way. While I’m trying on dresses, you can kiss Kylee.”

“Okay I’m coming,” He smiled, hoping up and pulling his shoes on.

I gave him a playful shove before we hopped in the car. We headed down to the dress store to find my dress. We decided to get that first so then we could get rid of Jake later while we got Ky’s wedding dress. When we pulled in, I saw Kylee and Ryan through the glass windows but Jake seemed to notice them too.

“Ryan is here?” Jake raised a blonde eyebrow.

“Yeah, he is Ky’s brother,” I giggled.

“No one said he was going to be here,” He replied.

“Does it…bother you?” I questioned.

“No but I thought that he hated me,” Jake shrugged.

I looked over and smiled at Jake, giving his hand a soft squeeze, “I’ve been talking to him and he’s opening up. He really is Jake. Ryan is just someone that views more on actions than words and you just have to prove to him you’ll be good to Ky.”

“Well I will,” He grinned softly.

I gave him a warm hug before we went inside. Immediately Kylee came over and we shared a little squeal. I mean, this is something every girl best friends look forward to is wedding shopping for each other!

Jake came over and wrapped his arms around Ky so they could share a little lovey moment. It was cute but I used this time to go have my own moment with Ryan. He got up and held me against his chest before kissing my softly.

“You’re all scruffy,” I giggled as his prickly cheek rubbed against mine.

“I know you like it every once in a while,” He whispered in my ear.

“I do,” I grinned, rubbing his cheek. “But I love my soft Ry Ry too.”

“Well you’ve been missing out on my morning scruff before I shave since you’re not staying with us anymore,” Ryan pouted.

“I miss that,” I replied, kissing the cute little moles on his cheek.

“Well maybe one day we’ll get to wake up together and you’ll see my morning scruff,” He smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. “But I need to get you a ring first.”

“Well get on it Ry,” I teased, giving his butt a playful smack.

“Hey, we can get your dress too,” Ryan chuckled.

I let out a laugh before kissing his cheek again. After this we got going on searching for a dress. Kylee was so happy and loved looking through everything. Even though Ryan and Jake were….less than excited to be here, Kylee and my excitement equaled them out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?