I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Weimlee Babies!

Kylee found her dress this week and it’s so beautiful! I can’t wait now! The whole weekend at the race, we talked about it constantly. The other thing we talked about though was Jake and Ryan. The two of them were just starting to be friends when all of this happened and we want to rekindle their friendship. So we dubbed Monday night movie night and the Dungey siblings were coming over.

“There’s my favorite half of Weimlee,” I cooed when I saw Ky.

“No! I’m your favorite half!” Jake’s voice whined as he came to the door.

“Wait…Weimlee?” Ryan lifted an eyebrow as he stepped in behind his sister.

“The couple name that Kirstie came up with,” Kylee reminded.

“Oh yeah,” He nodded with a chuckle, before greeting me with a hug and a kiss.

I couldn’t help but admire how cute he looked. We made it a pajama movie night and so he was wearing his flannel pajama pants and a soft blue v neck. He was freshly shaved and he hadn’t gelled his hair so it was all soft and just so cute! Everything about him was just soft and cuddly and it was completely possible I might melt before the end of tonight.

The four of us went into the living room that Jake and I had decked out with tons of pillows and blankets and of course bowls of popcorn. Jake and Ky laid on the couch while Ryan and I cuddled up on the loveseat.

“Hey guys,” I started, looking at Jake and Ky before we began the movie.

“What?” Kylee asked.

“When you have your first child, you should name it Weimlee,” I giggled.

“No. We’re going to have a little girl that is beautiful like her mommy,” Jake stated, pulling Ky closer and kissing her cheek.

Kylee smiled at him and kissed his nose before replying, “No we’re going to have a little boy that looks like his gorgeous daddy.”

“Or you could have a little boy that is yummy like his uncle,” I giggled, wrapping my arm around Ryan’s waist.

“I’ll stick with one that looks like Jake,” Ky retorted.

“But I want you guys to have a cute baby!” I teased.

Jake rolled his eyes before throwing a pillow, smacking me right in the face. I would have thrown the pillow back but I was laughing too hard.

“I think you guys should have a boy so we can teach him how to ride,” Ryan added in.

“I think we should just get married first,” Jake chuckled.

“Then Weimlee babies!” I giggled.

We all shared a good laugh before snuggling up for the movie. Ryan seems to be more comfortable talking about the wedding lately and I think he’s really accepting it. I just hope he and Jake can make progress and be friends again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?