I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

OUT!

“You’re going to die!” Kirstie giggled as she walked in from visiting Jake and Ryan… but mostly Ryan.

“Don’t tell me that!” I groaned as my makeup was being done.

“He’s all dressed up and… he actually looks… handsome,” he teased on.

“Kirstie!” I whined.

She just laughed on. She’s been doing that all day! It’s not fair that I can’t see him before our wedding! I wanna see him! I bet he looks so good in his little tux. For the rest of the time we were in this room, I glared at her even if she mentioned Jake. I need to see him! Later on, she said Ryan was teasing him about not seeing me, so I guess we’re both in misery right now.

The rest of the time seemed to fly by though. I was being tugged in every direction it felt like. As I was walking down that aisle to my man though, the thought of all of that went away. He looked gorgeous! And when he first turn to catch sight of me, he sucked in a deep breath and smiled so widely. Oh my gosh! It made me smile and… tug at the tears that were already starting to form. This is it! That man’s mine!

Throughout the whole ceremony, I was doing everything I could to hold back all of those tears. But… I was just feeling so much. And then we kissed… and it was the most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined. I’m… Jake’s wifey now! I’m someone’s wife! How crazy does that sound? But it gives me this happy, beatific feeling. I never thought I would ever find someone that makes me this happy.

When we were alone, waiting for our photographer to take some post-ceremony shots, I couldn’t hold in a squeal as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, refusing to let go.

“You have made me the happiest man on this planet,” he spoke first, leaving random kisses on any spot of me that he could reach.

“Well, you have made me the happiest woman on this planet,” I replied and kissed his lips once he lifted his head back up.

“I love you,” he smiled and held me even tighter than before.

“I love you too,” I had to giggle because my smile was getting so wide.

After this, he leaned in so that we could share a loving kiss. Before we could end it though, there was a soft knock on the door. They didn’t even wait for us to say anything. They just barged right in. of course it had to be my three brothers though! Like that’s surprising.

“Our baby sister’s all grown up now,” Blake sniffled as he came over and took me away from Jake so that he could hug me.

“She doesn’t need us anymore!” Jade added, joining in on the action.

“And she’s finally out of my house!” Ryan chuckled, but still took part in the hugging.

“Shut up!” I shot at him, causing all three of them to laugh as well.

“You, my friend, are a lucky man,” Blake pulled away to turn his attention to Jake.

“I am,” Jake smiled and looked at me. Aw!

“No, not because you have her!” Blake quickly corrected him, “Because you get three awesome brothers,” he went on, trying to contain his goofy grin.

“Just go away,” I told him, trying to shove them all off the door.

“Can you guys have babies now? We’d be amazing uncles!” Jade countered.

“OUT!” I shouted, still trying to push them.

“But… you don’t want pictures with your brothers?” Ryan questioned and then all three of them pouted at me! Oh, come on!

“Where’s Kirstie? She was supposed to keep an eye on all of you!” I muttered.

“They won’t let me in!” she shouted from the other side of the door.

“You locked your own girlfriend out?” I shot at my brother and pushed past all of the boys to open the door for my best friend.

“Buttheads,” she grumbled.

None of them cared though. They took too much joy in teasing Kirstie and I right now. It was ok though. No amount of teasing that I received from any of my brothers today was going to get ride of this smile. I’m so happy! And it’s all things to my handsome husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??