I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I'm Kidding

Jake and I went on to have the most amazing honeymoon! We wanted to go somewhere in Europe. Throughout our planning, it took some time for us to decide, but we both finally agreed on Paris. It was a romantic little getaway. It was nice to get away from a little bit; just the two of us. But I was kind of really ready to get home… and start being a wifey.

On the plane ride home, I curled up with Jake and just laid my head on his chest. His arms curled around me, pulling me against him tightly. As we stayed quiet, he’d alternate between rubbing my back and leaving soft kisses on the top of my head.

“Do you think Ryan and Kirstie will be the next ones down the aisle?” I asked since that thought had been on my mind for some time.

“I think so,” he let a small smile take over him.

“It’d be cute,” I smiled as well. If she… would be crazy enough to marry my brother that is.

“You were really cute though,” he grinned and rubbed his nose against mine.

“You were cuter,” I giggled and kissed his nose as he pulled away.

“Nope. You,” he beamed.

“It was beautiful,” I sighed.

“But you made it that way,” he kept going.

“Ok, stop it,” I replied since I felt my cheeks turning red.

He chuckled and went on to kiss my cheeks now. That made it even worse! Ah! This man! I love him to pieces though. We’ve only been married a week and I can’t wait for more to come.

“So…” he started up this time.

“Yeeees?” I asked him.

“When do you want babies?” he snickered so cutely.

“Now.”

“What?” he didn’t seem to be expecting that answer.

“I’m kidding,” I giggled at his reaction. So adorable, Jakey! “I think we should just let it happen,” I told him.

“Really? You don’t want to plan one?” he pressed on.

“Na… Planning’s no fun,” I laughed.

“So you didn’t like planning our wedding? Well!” he grumbled playfully.

“But you helped me plan it. Of course it was fun,” I cooed at him.

“I would help you plan a baby too!” he muttered.

I gave up. My smile had grown too large for me to talk. He’s adorable when he’s all grumpy. We are going to have such cute babies. That’s for another time though. I think we need to concentrate on getting home and settling into our married lives before we start on a family. I’m super excited about that though. I want a big family and I couldn’t imagine having one with anyone else but this amazing guy that I vowed to spend the rest of my life with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??