I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

You Didn't Like it?

“Oh, my beautiful wifey,” Jake’s voice woke me up in the morning.

“Whaaat?” I groaned as I came out of my slumber.

“Wake up,” I could just hear the smile in his voice.

“Tired,” I muttered and rolled over to see him.

As my eyes opened and took in the adorable sights of my husband, my smile started to grow wider than it normaly does when I see him. Instead of just seeing his usual, half naked torso, he had… a bed tray in his hands… full of breakfast foods.

“Aw! Jakey,” I cooed as he put it over my lap once I sat up.

“I tried… if it’s not good and you don’t want it, I won’t be offended,” he chuckled while climbing into bed next to me.

“But it’s so sweet,” I kept smiling as I leaned over and gave his plump lips a quick kiss.

Once we parted, I looked at the contents of the plate. It looked… good. I mean… it was so sweet of him to do this. But I think… he left everything on the stove a little too long. The bacon was extra crispy and my eggs were well overdone. I still sucked it up and ate it though. He seemed so proud of himself! I didn’t want to ruin it. No ones ever done this for me. It was just the cutest.

“Thanks, baby,” I told him once I was finished.

“I’ll get better. I’ll make you dinner one night,” he replied and took the tray from me to put it on the floor. Once there, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, tugging at my waist until I was pressed against his bare chest.

“Maybe I should… just stick to cooking for a while…” I suggested.

“You didn’t like it?” his eyes showed off sadness.

“No, baby,” I quickly replied. Shoot! “I loved it. But… I’ll just… keep cooking.”

“But,” he pouted so cutely at me.

“You’re adorable,” I cooed and reached up to kiss his lips once more.

When I pulled away, he was still pouting at me. Ah! When this boy pouts at me!

“Jake,” I whined and nuzzled my face into his bare chest.

“My wifey doesn’t like my cooking,” he whined and still tightened his arms around my middle.

“I do! I love it. It’s so sweet!” I corrected him.

Again, he just pouted. Instead of looking at that adorable little face that I cannot resist, I just laid with him. Eventually, he started leaving soft kisses on my forehead that led down to my cheeks, ending at my lips. Even though it wasn’t the greatest breakfast, it was still so sweet of him. Maybe he will get better in time. For now though, I think I’m going to be the one that does the majority of the cooking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??