I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

One Thing...

After Kylee and Jake had left, I went back to Ryan’s room and sat on the edge of the bed. I smiled at him and he returned the greeting before eating the last few bites of his sandwich. 
 
“Can I get you anything?” I asked him.
 
“Um, no I’m good,” he replied. “I think I might want to take a nap.”
 
I cleared his plate away before grabbing a soft blanket and tucking him in. I fluffed his pillow and made sure he was comfy before kissing his cheek.
 
“Are you sure that you don’t need anything sweetie?” I cooed, stroking his hair.
 
“Well there is one thing maybe…” Ryan’s blue eyes flickered down.
 
“Anything baby,” I smiled. “What is it?”
 
“You,” He smiled, lifting the blanket up.
 
I giggled before climbing into the bed and snuggled up next to him. I pressed a few kisses to his cheek and lips before wrapping my arms around him and making sure he was comfortable.
 
“I love you,” I softly said, stroking his soft hair the way I knew he loved because it relaxed him.
 
“I love you too,” He replied. “Thanks for taking care of me.”
 
I let out a giggle before saying, “I haven’t done a whole lot. Ky’s been doing most everything.”
 
“I think it’s nice that she cares and all but she needs to just take care of her own husband,” He chuckled.
 
“She just loves you,” I replied. “But I love you too and I can take care of you, I think I just need to assure your sister that I’ll take care of you and she’ll maybe feel a bit better.”
 
“One good part of it though is we know Jake will be well taken care of,” Ryan said.
 
“That’s very true,” I beamed. “I love those two together. They’re so cute and they love each other so much.”
 
“I always thought it would be hard for me to let go of my sister and it has been a little but it wasn’t as hard because I know how much Jake loves her,” He softly said.
 
“That’s really sweet,” I kissed his cheek. “I bet they’ll have adorable babies…even if Jake is their father.”
 
“Well hopefully they’ll have girls since Jake looks like a girl,” Ryan snickered, making me laugh.
 
Ryan nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and kissed it softly. He eventually brought his head to rest on my collarbone while I wrapped my arms around him warmly.
 
“I hate being hurt but I really like getting to spend time with you,” Ryan spoke up.
 
“I love being with you Ry,” I cooed. “And I’m going to do whatever I can to make you feel better.”
 
“You make me feel better just by being here,” He replied.
 
“Aw,” I smiled, kissing the top of his hair.
 
Ryan just snuggled closer to me and I stroked his hair, urging him to go to sleep. After a while, his breathing became more steady and his blue eyes closed while his mouth hung open. He looked so cute sleeping and I just laid and stroked his hair, amazed at how wonderful of a man I have.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?