Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Burial

We stepped outside the armory. Jake was still carrying Reini. It wouldn’t be long until she became just a memory that slipped through his fingers. We walked out a few miles until we reached the wooded area behind the armory. We walked through the forest until we reached a small river. “She used to visit this river.” Jake said suddenly. I looked at him. “I know.” I said.
Jake laid her down on the grass by the river. The water rolled across the pebbles peacefully. Jinxx conjured a shovel, and we started digging. It took us a while, but soon enough, we had a grave. Jinxx then conjured a coffin. It was plain silver with Reini’s name engraved in elegant cursive on the lid.

Jinxx lifted the lid and gestured inside. It had a red velvet padded interior so that the body was protected. Jake sighed sadly and held back tears. He picked her up and laid her back down, but this time in the coffin. He knelt down and kissed her forehead. He stood back up shakily.
I felt tears springing to my eyes. I wiped them away hastily. Ashley wasn’t trying as hard not to cry. He wasn’t saying anything, just letting the tears flow. C.C. was the same. Jinxx had his head lowered, hiding his emotions. Jake closed the coffin, making sure that the lid didn’t slam. He turned away, not being able to bear the thought of it anymore.
“Get it over with,” he said, voice cracking as he spoke. Jinxx nodded. He concentrated. He lifted the coffin gently into the hole that we dug with his magic. He then covered it with dirt, filling the hole. Jake walked near a tree where a small patch of daisies was growing.
He picked one out of the ground and laid it across her grave. “Rest in peace, Reini,” he whispered. He turned around. “Back to the armory. Sapphire still needs help, and I doubt just lying there will do her any good. She needs nourishment.” He said. I nodded. “Come on, guys.” I said.
We walked back to the armory in silence. We had nothing to say, but plenty to think about. I hadn’t known Reini as well as I wanted to. I only talked with her once. I had always felt bad for her because her voice was stolen. I felt even worse knowing that she’d never get it back.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( Reini died. Jake is making it worse. I'm sorry if i made u cry. (ESPESIALLY u kadey)