I'm Not Okay

Madison Square Garden

Holly hadn't been getting much sleep lately, so as we arrived at Madison Square Garden, I slipped my way around her carefully, much to the enjoyment of my brother and band mates, and out of the bunk without waking up Holly.

They laughed as I stood triumphed before the bunk but stopped when Brian popped up in front up us,

"Come on guys, show time."

Madison Square Garden was packed. The screams and chants were deafening and I looked down in the first few rows to see my mom and dad talking to a fan. I smiled as I watched the backdrop fall and the lights go out. Now, it was really show time.

In the middle of'My Way Home Is through You'/i], I saw Holly standing in a clear spot next to Frank guitars. As I finished out the song I saw her smile and clap loudly, everyone on stage heard her and Frank let Texas hang around his neck as he ran off stage to hug her. I saw Holly hug him back and them talk before Frank rushed back onstage and we started the next song.

***

"So Gerard, whose this?" My mother asked me when Holly came up behind me and I wrapped me arm around her. We were at the 'End of Tour' party, it was at this club a little ways a way from Madison Square, I think it's called the Madison Night Club? I can't be sure, Brian picked it. My mom gave me a suspicious look as she shifted her eyes between me and Holly.

"Uh, mom-" I saw dad standing behind her, "and dad, this is Holly, my-"

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Way, I'm Holly, Gerard's girlfriend?" Holly said standing next to me with a bright smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea, this was done on my school computer so i know that the weird marks are gonna be there, just hold on till i get home? then they'll be gone.
i just wanted to give you guys an update
enjoy
<3