I'm Not Okay

Confessions

Gerard’s parents had shocked expressions on their faces and they looked angry. It instantly reminded me of my parents, nearly 600 miles away in Columbus. I huddled into Gerard’s side until he put he’s arm around my waist and whispered into my ear,

“It’s alright, I’ll talk to them. Go sit on the couch.” I did as I was told and left him to deal with the mess I had just made, and went and sat on the couch a few feet behind where we had been standing. What was I even thinking? I had just made a big assumption out of all that he had done for me. And now… Now he was probably going to take back all that he said and offered. I watched Gerard talk to his parents though the crowd. He had them smiling. What was going on? Now he turned back and looked at me and pointed and smiled and laughed. Huh?

Gerard walked over a couple of minutes later by himself and sat down next to me. He looked over at me and smirked, “So kid, you like me?”

I couldn’t even look at him, I just stood up and ran towards the exit. As I made it out the door and slid to the ground I looked up and saw the Gerard standing above me.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?”

“Well wouldn’t it be kind of bad to leave me girlfriend alone?” He asked as he offered his hand to help me up. I shook my head.

“Wait. What?” I looked up at him as he smiled at me.

“First take my hand and get up,” He said as he offered his hand again. I took it this time and he led us away from the club. We started to walk down the cobble road. There weren’t many cars, so it really didn’t matter that we were in the middle of the street. “I explained it all to my parents.”

“Explained what to your parents?”

“Well, the only reason they freaked was because they thought I was still with Lyn, and I explained the divorce to them and then I told them about you-"

“GERARD NO!”

“I didn’t tell them everything,” He stressed the word. “But just enough so they won’t bug you, and they know we are going out, because…” Gerard had stopped walking and looked up to the sky.

“Because what Gee?” I looked at him as he sighed.

“I like you Holly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know it's been like FOREVER.... and three days
:)
but i'm back and in full force baby!
lol
lovez u all
reba rotten