I'm Not Okay

This Is My Revenge.

The plan was set, we knew Lyn was staying at the Hilton, Glenn, who after I talked to and sorted everything out with, went over there and watched from across the street. He spotted her about three hours in, going into the hotel with... could you believe it? Todd.

Glenn followed behind them slowly, thank god it was crowded inside or he would have gotten caught. He got in the elevator with them, up to the ninth floor and when it got there went the opposite direction as them, then used a mirror he was carrying to see them go into a room.

"It's room 907," He said after retelling all of this. We were still in Gerard's hospital room. I, had been released the other day. My arm was feeling a lot better. Gerard hadn't said a word since I gotten back, or well I mean wrote a word. Maybe he understand this was serious.

"Okay, let's go." I picked up the set of lock pick tools from the table and looked at Gerard, to see if he had anything he'd want me to know. He turned his head from me, what was up with him? I shook my head slightly. I needed to concentrate.

[>>>]

An hour after leaving the hospital, we made it up to the ninth floor at the Hilton. We knew they were still inside because Glenn had, stealthily, placed a small camera just on the opposite side of their door. We walked quietly to the door, and did you know that the peep hole works both ways? I looked inside, I saw the bed with they Lyn-Z was lying on, reading a magazine. Todd was sitting in a chair reading a paper. I pointed at Glenn to start working on the lock. Heather who was behind me, had her hand on the gun that was in the butt of her pants. I had told her not to bring it, but she said it was just in case, the woman already tried to kill me once.

Click. The door was unlocked, I was still looking in the door, they hadn't noticed anything, and they probably wouldn't until we were right on top of them.

Turning the doorknob slowly, and swoosh!

"Stay still!" I yelled, as she looked up in surprised, Glenn and Heather flanked my sides.

"Holly, it's so good to see you, how's Gerard?" Lyn asked as she put down the magazine, her voice dripped with acid.

"Fuck that, you know how he's doing. Glenn, get the phones, " I jerked my head at Glenn who headed over to the bedside table and unplugged the table, and took Lyn and Todd's cell phones.

"Oh, now do I?" She asked, getting up and stepping towards me.

"You hit him with a truck!" I yelled.

"No, I believe that was me," Todd stood from the chair and walked over to stand next to Lyn-Z.

"I-I..." I stuttered.

"Oh, at a lost for words? He fucked the job up last time. Your a bit right though, I was in the truck, but when he hit Gerard I figured I should ruin he's life anyways. I poured a bit of acid on his throat. I thought that would do it." Lyn smirked.

"What kind of acid?" Glen interjected.

"Uh, hydrochloric? What's it to you kid?" Todd answered him. Glenn smacked his forehead and came and whispered in my ear,

"Gerard may not speak again. Or anything, he might die." My eyes widened.

"You have no fucking clue what you did! You didn't know what that stuff would do, did you?" I asked, yelling at them both.

"No, what did I do. Miss. Rape Victim?" Lyn-Z spat.

"You bitch, " I ran towards her and knocked her on to the floor. I pulled at her hair, and socked her a few times, and got hit at a few times. Before I felt someone lifting me off her.

"We're gonna call the police Holly," Heather patted my arm as she got out her own cell phone.

"You know I won't admit to anything." Lyn huffed as she fixed her shirt.

"That's fine, we have this entire thing on tape," I pulled the tape recorder from Glenn's bag. Glenn, who had Todd handcuffed to the bed smiled.

"Their on the way," Heather came back in to the room, she grabbed Lyn's arm and handcuffed her to the bed too, it's a safety precaution we would like to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooooooooo.
yeah, i know i know you all want Holly's story. well that has to wait for Gerard's point of view next chapter.
so yeah
love you guys!
<3