I'm Not Okay

Dr. James Franz

I yelled for the doctor to come back as Holly fell against the examining table. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to tell her, but she honestly looked like she might be handle it. Then again, if you were just raped would you be able to handle much?

“What happened?” The doctor, Doctor Franz to be exact, asked looking from Holly’s unconscious body on the table to each of us in turn.

“She wanted to know what happened and, Gerard told her then she fainted.” Mikey explained to him as he slipped on a pair of gloves and walked over to where Frank had been standing moments before and started checking her heart rate and pulse. For an odd reason I felt angry at him for touching her, and I have no clue why. He’s just doing he’s job.

“She’s fine,” Franz started to say as Holly’s eyes flickered and she called for me. “There see she’s awake.”

“Well I actually don’t think she’s okay.” I glared at him for saying that she was, and looked down at Holly, who was looking around the room, a bit disoriented. “Holly? Do you remember-?”

“Yea, I remember you telling me he had to sow my va-jay-jay up.” She said, gaining a small giggle from Frank. I simply rolled my eyes at him. “So, who is this creep,” She stuck her thumb and jerked it over at Franz. “Who poked around me?”

I was about to introduce him myself, that is until the he cleared his throat and made that little annoying sound that teacher’s make, that sounds so disapproving sometimes.

“I’m Doctor James Franz.” He reached his hand out to let Holly shake it, which she declined, and clung to the bed. “Would you like me to explain what I did?” Holly nodded her head and looked at me briefly before reaching out for my hand.

“When you were raped, you were raped with a foreign object, and with a foreign object, if it is not shaped accordingly to fit in the vagina, or too big, rough, or has sharp edges such as a knife, or a gun,” I felt Holly’s grip on my hand tightened so much that when I looked down her knuckles were white. “It can damage the vagina so much that it needs repair. And that’s what we did.”

I looked up at Holly and saw tears forming around her eyes. She opened and closed her mouth a few times trying to find words to say.

“What, what are some of the side effects of what was done to me?” She asked shakily.

“Well the only real concern is you might not be able to conceive because of all the damage that was done.” Doctor Franz said. Holly slid herself off the table and onto my lap and curled herself on there, and started to cry. The doctor mumbled some sort of an apology and saw himself out. I just sat there, with Holly sitting on my lap, thinking how someone could do this to someone, especially someone like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I explained it well enough
or got my point saw
<3

xoxo
reba rotten