Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

“Will you go out with me?” I wanted to be a gentleman for my other half.

My other half

Kellin...

It feels so good knowing I found him. He said of course to go out with me so we're going to look for a near by cafe or a small restaurant. I have money so I’ll pay.

Again, I want to treat him right. Not like his parents predicted.

“So if you don’t mind my asking, are your parents mean to you?” I asked as we sat down.

“Well yeah... They wanted a girl and ever since I can remember they’re always hating and bitching at me and about me for whatever reason. I'm such a terrible son. If I wanted to like boys I should have 'the pussy I always act like' they say..” he used finger quotes for that.

“I don’t think you're a terrible son. They’re terrible parents.”

“I didn’t tell them I was coming here. All I said was that I’m moving out and they looked happier than I have ever seen them. So, I don’t expect them to look for me, or if they do, find me.”

He lifted his arms up to the table from his lap and linked his fingers. I noticed his sleeve was up a little bit and I couldn’t tell for sure what I saw.. But I hope to fucking god it isn’t what I think it is.. He caught me staring and quickly pulled his hands back to his lap tugging on his sleeves while doing so. We sat there for a few minutes and I didn’t know what to say.

“Hello, my name's Jenna. I'll be your waitress today. What can I get for you two cuties?” I was pulled out of my thoughts by our Australian waitress.

“Can I get some water please?” Kellin asked.

“Of course! And you?”

“Pepsi please.”

“Awesome, I’ll be back in a few to take your orders.” she left.

“So Kellin are you in a band?” I asked him to try and break the tension. And hopefully take his mind off things.

“I'm not actually. People don’t really like me. Nobody does hah..”

“I do, Mike does, Andy does.” I tried to comfort him.

“They barely know me. And you’re my half, you’re supposed to like me.”

“Kellin, before I knew you were my half, I liked you. I would like you even if you weren't my half. If you weren't I would want to be your half because of how perfect you are. But we are halfs. Also, not only are you super attractive but you’re really sweet and nice. So pretty much, like I said, perfect. I don’t see a single thing wrong with you. Those people that don’t like you are stupid, jealous pricks. They only wish they were as great as you. And your parents can fucking suck a dick.” shit I needed to get that out.

“How could you not see anything wrong with me?” he snapped back. “You were staring at my arm..”

Fuck.. it is what I thought it is..

“Well, I don’t think it's wrong, but I don’t necessarily think it's right. But I do understand it makes you feel good.”

“How the hell would you know anything..? You clearly have a perfect life. Mike n'all..”

“If it makes you feel any better, I’ll play show and tell for you when we get back to our room.” I stuck my arm out to hold his hand. He grabbed on and smiled.

“Thanks Vic..”

Jenna came back with our drinks and took our order. She brought our food out really quick. Faster service than I ever got back home.

Kellin and I ate and had a nice conversation about each other. We asked the usual simple questions. I learned his favorite color is blue, he's from Oregon, and would rather go by Kellin Quinn than Bostwick. Plus a lot more.

I paid for our meals and took his hand to start walking back to our temporary home. We got back and Mike was sleeping in the top bunk of our bed. I led Kellin to the bottom bunk and got ready to talk.

“You ok?” he asked. I guessed he noticed I am nervous. “You don't have to Vic.. It's fine really.”

“No, I told you I’d share. I always keep my word, Kel.”

He smiled at the nickname I gave him. I was really nervous to 'play show and tell' as I put it earlier. But I don’t want him to think I don’t know what he feels.

“Um.. these jeans are too skinny to roll up.” I said hinting I’d have to take them off. He nodded and I proceeded.

My entire legs, thighs to ankle, covered in scars. Time to start talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i know this is a bit short and more dialogue than anything haha. ive wrtitten up to chapter 20 already so stay reading!!! tons of stuff is happening omg.. it will include Mike's POV and other characters joining. who do you think will be there and what do you think will happen??