Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Kellin

At school no one likes me, or wants to talk to me. I'm always ignored. At this rate, I'm never going to complete my star. What if he's ugly? Well, I'm gay and that's why people don't really like me. If anything, he'll be beautiful but a stuck up asshole. Oh well.

Being ignored, though, really does have its perks sometimes. All you can really do is study and whatever you want. No one is there to say 'that's not right' when you're alone. I'm keeping my grades up and I'm proud of myself for that. Also it makes my parents happy. Well, if you can even call it happy. They love eachother but hate me. They wanted a girl.

I'm a sophomore in a senior math class. And for that reason, even my teacher, Mrs. McKerney, hates me. In class today we had a guest speaker. He came in to talk about an opportunity for the seniors to study abroad, anything they want, in England. After explaining this and leaving, McKerney was handing out the applications.

Once she got to me, she leaned over and said, "You don't deserve this or anything you have in your life you little shit. You're not going." And with that, she continued passing out the applications.

I've told the staff about how she treats me and no one believes me. And if they even slightly do, she lies and gets me in trouble. Her line is; "I would never in my life hurt a sweet, young Innocent boy like Kellin."

UGH

The bell rang signing that class was over. I was about to walk in to my next class until i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Here comes the bullies.." i whispered to myself. I turned around and it was Justin Hills from math. He's a really sweet guy but won't be friends with me because of his friends.. "Hi Justin." I smiled.

"Hey Kellin." he smiled back. "I noticed Mrs. McShit didn't give you an application."

I gave him a confused look.

"I know what she says to you Kellin. It's definitely not cool at all. Anyway, I know you're younger and all that but I really think you deserve to go. All your tests are A's."

Oh yeah, I forgot he sits behind me.

"I'm really not up for going because I have a lot of family stuff to take care of. Here." He handed me his application. "You deserve it."

He hugged me and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
welll a bit longer than the last chapter cx
I ALREADY HAVE 6 SUBSCRIBERS omg and i only posted one chapter cx well, now 2 haha.
I hope you like Kellin's POV
tell me what you think :)
comm/rec/subs <3