Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

I got home and went straight to my room. First thing I did was get out the application. The first few questions were simple. Just like any other application.

Personal info:
DATE : February 20
NAME : Victor Vincent Fuentes
AGE : 17
BIRTHDAY : February 10
CURRENT GRADE : 11
HOMETOWN : San Diego, California

After that it got just a bit deeper and somewhat personal about family.

Family:
CLOSEST FAMILY MEMBER TO YOU : Brother
NAME : Michael Christopher Fuentes
BIRTHDAY : December 14
~~You may bring this person with you on your trip~~

"Oh hell yeah!" I said out loud. Oops haha.

Interests (please answer using none, good, or excellent):
RELATIONSHIP WITH PARENTS : good
POLITICS : none
RELIGION : none
TALENT(ED) : excellent

Final question:
What would you like to study? Music

~~Your flight leaves on February 23 at 6am. Please have application ready when you land.~~

I finished the application and walked into Mike's room. I told him the news and he was so excited!

"What's all the yelling for, boys?" Our dad came in.

"Get mom and we'll tell you." I honestly don't think I've seen Mike this cheery in a long time.

I explained to them what my teacher told me and everything said on the application and all that it was about.

"That's amazing Vic!"

"Yeah and they'll pay for the flight, hotel and everything, mom! I'm so excited!"

"For how long sweetie?"

"Well, it's the rest of the year.

"Oh..." she looked sad now. "I'll miss you boys."

We gave her a hug.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too Vic."

In 3 days, Mike and I will be off to London.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY a 3rd chapter! hah Here's a few things I'll let you know ahead of time:
All ages are altered. In reality Mike is older than Kellin. In my storeality Mike is younger. you should catch that in the next Vic chapter.
and obviously Vice isn't 30 in my storeality...
*oh bby Y U NO 18..*
lolwut
also, Kellin's next chapter is really just his application and a peak in to his home life.
one more thing, the dates are kinna off a bit. between Vic and Kellin the days wont line up. Vic chapters could be a day ahead or behind Kellin.
this is starting to be a long note.. LAWLZ
comm/rec/subs! Kewlness
love you guys <3