Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Kellin

We just landed and my necklace has heated up again. I was actually really happy now. A lot happier than I have been recently. I helped Mary and Chrissy get their overhead bags down for them then sat back down to wait for the rows to be more clear

“Have a nice trip Kellin! Lovely to meet you.” She said.

“Bye Kewin!” Chrissy shouted as she jumped on me.

“Goodbye cutie! Have fun seeing your mommy.”

it wasn’t long till the rows got a bit clearer so I started to get my stuff down to leave. I hate holding people up especially on planes. I finally got off and went to the sign that said “American Study Group”. We went over sign ins, I gave them my application, and got on the bus.

On my bus, two guys came up to me. A bit jumpy I should say. Completely opposite personalities of my own. Their names were Andy and Beau. They are from Cincinnati. We had a nice conversation on the way to the hotel. We got there and followed everyone to the lobby.

Our instructor, Danny, gave us all our information and instructions then started naming off roomies.

Mullins and Fowler 145A

Bokan and Carlile 263F

Biersack and Radke 092B

Bostwick and Fuentes 200D

I started walking towards the elevator and I noticed a boy with shoulder length brown hair, and matching eyes with the most delicate looking tan skin. He got in next to me and I saw he even has his nose pierced. He is verrrry attractive. I hope we're roommates.

I swear I felt my necklace pulse...

OH MY FUU-

“Hi! I'm Vic.” He smiled at me. “What floor?”

I was speechless. Is he my half?? He asked you a question Kellin get over yourself!

“I- uh um Floor 2.” Fuck now I'm stuttering.

“Me too! Are you Bostwick?”

Fuck I didn’t tell him my name!

“Y-yeah.. I'm Kellin. You Fuentes?” I tried to smile so I didn’t look weirder than I already did.

He nodded.

Does he not feel anything? Or what if he's not my star? Maybe mom and dad were right. I'm not gonna find him anyway.

“You ok Kellin?”

I noticed we were on our floor and Vic already stepped out of the elevator.

“Yeah I'm fine.”

we walked together to our room. Vic unlocked the door and let me in first. What a gentleman..

What? Shut up Kellin he's not your star! Damn.. I hate these voices in my head.

I set my bags down and went back to help Vic with his. It looked like he packed for two! Wow.

“You didn't need to help Kellin.”

“But I wanted to.” I smiled.

“So my brother should be here in a minute. He was helping a new friend up to his room.”

Ok now the extra bags make sense.

The room had a bunk bed and a single. I assume I'm taking the single. There was a dresser next to mine and two by the bunk beds with two desks sitting in front of the window. They had lamps, notepads and what looked like a pencil case with sharpeners.

My mind kind of froze when I noticed those. I have to remember I have my own razors already. I cant take those ones..

“Hey bro” someone came in.

“Hey Kel, this is my brother, Mike.”

Kel? OMG Necklace. Pulsing. Hard.

“Hi Mike, I'm Kellin.” we shook hands.

“I need to pee.” Vic announced and went into the bathroom.

“Would you like any help unpacking, Kellin?”

“Sure, that'd be great.” No Kellin he'll notice your box. “Well, except that bag over there. I'll save it for later.” I said pointing at my smaller blue bag.

Mike helped me with most of my things and I helped him and Vic with theirs.

“So how about we get to know each other a bit?” Mike asked. “I feel like, since you two are in this program together and roommates n'all, you should at least try now to be friends.”

“Ok” Vic and I said.

“So Vic, you don’t know this, hah. While we were on the plane I made two sheets of questions for you and your roommate. In this case, Kellin. And if you feel the need to, add anything about yourself.”

“So that's what you were doing??” Vic shouted. Mike simply ignored him got up.

He got them out and handed the papers to us with pens.

“Cool Mike. Thanks.” I went to my bed

Age? 16
Birthday? April 24
Here for? Music
Bands? OM&M, MMF, FIR, ADTR... could go on forever
Store(s)? Hot Topic for merch
Found half? Maybe..?
♠ ♠ ♠
UGGGHHH sorry for the wait again! alot has happened and ive been torn up about Cory Monteith </3
anywayyyyy here's Kellin's! what do you think will happen next??