Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

I was trying to fill out the sheet Mike gave me but Kellin kept distracting me. There's just something about him.. Well, was distracting me but only with his beauty. His hair is perfect, his eyes are the color of the ocean which I just adore! I loved hanging out at the beach back home. He's reminding me of it and that’s probably why I’m so drawn to him. But, he's most likely not my half. I don’t really wanna check my necklace because what if it's dull and cold still. Anyway, back to the questions.

Age 17
Birthday February 10
Here For Music
Bands ADTR Attila BMTH just so many..
Store(s) HT only for the music and the merch
Found Half nopee

At that last question I reached up to grab my necklace but in the time I answered the questions I forgot I took it off. Oh well I guess. Kellin and I traded papers and oh my god, I’m pretty sure I found my new best friend!

“Those bands?? OMG HUG ME” I shouted and kind of tackled the poor boy.

The front of his hoodie slid down and showed off a bit of the top of his necklace. I noticed two points that looked identical to mine but I brushed it off. He's not my half. It honestly cant be what I think it is. Don’t get your fucking hopes up Vic! No way in hell.

I got up and grabbed my bag with my necklace in it. “Kellin, I need to talk to Mike for a minute. I'll be back.” he nodded and we went into the hall. “Mike did you see his necklace at all after I hugged him?”

“Vic, what the hell are you talking about? Why are you worried about his necklace? You're not even wearing yours! Put it on!”

“Mike,” I took it out and it was as hot as I ever felt it. “I honestly don’t want to believe Kellin is my half. He's way too perfect to be mine. But feel it, it's either Kellin, or we're super close to who it is.”

Mike held out his hand and I placed my necklace on it. The half star pulsed in our hands and I just wanted to jump with joy. I would be finding my half on this trip.

“Wait.. he did write 'maybe' under the found half question you wrote. Do you think he feels it too?”

“There's only one way to find out bro.”

I put the necklace back on and tucked it in my shirt. Mike and I went back into our room but Kellin wasn’t there.

“Kellin?” I called out.

“I'm right here.” he said, coming out of the bathroom with a bag. “Sorry just had to clean up a bit.”

He was a bit teary eyed and his face was a little red. But I decided it was a better idea not to get into it. He sat down on his bed and I went next to him.

“So, we like the same bands, huh?” he sniffed and tried to put on a smile.

“yeah, that’s so awesome! If you don’t mind, could i borrow a band tee sometime If I don’t have the specific one?”

“As long as it's still mine, I don’t see a problem with it.”

“Thank you!!” I shouted and accidentally hit his arm kind of hard. He flinched and brought his arm up to his chest holding it. He looked at me with eyes that said 'what the fuck did you do that for?' then turned away.

“I'm sorry Kellin. I didn’t mean to hurt you..” I put a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

“It's fine. My fault really. Hah..” he laughed.

His fault?

I saw his necklace a little more but it was still hidden. It seriously does look just like mine. Like Mike said, there's only one way to find out. “Kellin?”

“Yeah?”

I looked at my brother and he nodded to me as a go ahead sign.

“Can I see your necklace?”

“If you show me yours too.” he said sounding a little nervous.”

we both had our hands over our necklaces ready to pull them out.
In 3

2

1

*Knock knock*

fuck

“Come in!” Kellin called since I didn’t say anything. “Oh, hey Andy.”

“Hey, so I accidentally grabbed one of your mics when we were getting off the bus.”

ooh a singer boy

“Ohh my god I thought I lost it! That’s my favorite one. Thank you Andy” They hugged and Andy left. “Where were we?

He had his ready to show and I did too. Mike counted down “3, 2, 1”

“Oh my God..”
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooooooooooo what do You think!!!
way to ruin the moment Andy xD
also, what was Kellin doing in the bathroom??? we'll find out next chapter