Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

She's bleeding out!

"Rylie!" I sang running after her, as she pushed past Jimmy who was walking for the bathroom. "You don't know your way around."

"I'll find my way," she grumbled as she opened the front door, shrugging the coat on her shoulders she slammed the door in my face.

"Well..." I huffed and turned around, Zacky staring at me. “What?”

“Something happen?” He asked slowly.

“She’s mad at me!” I smirked and walked by him back to the couch, where I threw myself on.

“What did you do?” Zacky laughed and sat on my stomach.

“Who the hell knows,” I shrugged. “She gets mad too easy. I was teasing her about Matt, that’s probably why…”

“Matt?”

“She loves him!” I giggled playfully. “Or so I say. She got all pissy and left to go find the park.”

“She has no clue where it is, does she?” Zack smiled.

“No,” I shook my head. “Would you join me in a hunt for her?”

"Yes because if I don't, Syn will be pissed off," he sighed as he stood up with a grunt afterwards. "And plus she's pretty cool, I want her to come back."

"Good point," I laughed as I grabbed his hands he offered to help me up, as we walked out the door Matt was on the swing. "Hey Matt."

"Hey Danny," he smiled and waved.

"Did you see what direction Rylie went?" Zacky asked as we walked down the steps.

"Towards the beach," he pointed to his right.

"Completely opposite way," I laughed.

“Why?” Matt asked.

“We need to find her before she gets lost…” I shook my head and sighed.

“Oh, ha, alright,” Matt nodded. “Just don’t follow Zack into any dark alleys!”

“Fuck you, Matt,” Zacky scoffed, both of us walking down the side walk.

“So,” I said after a minute or two of silence. “You guys seem really cool. Ry is lucky to be related to you. Well, you to an extent. But basically. Just like, she’s almost your sister-“ I began talking really fast as Zacky stared at me. “Sorry, I talk a lot when I get nervous.”

“It’s fine,” Zacky laughed. “I live with seven other people. Most of them talk me to death.”

"Oh, sorry," I blushed and looked down to my feet, after a few minutes of silence Zacky chuckled. "What?"

"Look," he pointed off to the beach shore, he laughed as she ran from a group of pelicans.

"She hates bird," I chuckled to myself.

"Let's go save her," he said grabbing my hand. I began blushing madly as he pulled me up to her and laughed.

“Fucking birds!” She screamed, running behind Zack and I. “I hate them.”

“We can tell,” Zack laughed, still gripping my hand. Rylie looked down at our hands, then up to me, then back to our hands, then me again. A huge smile grew on her face as I glared at her and mouthed Fuck this up and die.

"Should I leave you two lovebirds alone?" She asked stepping back, I glared at her even more but Zacky's hand didn't leave mine. "Shit, Zacky what time is it?"

"Noon, why?"

"My dad has a show at one, I'm supposed to see him before he leaves!" she yelled jumping up and down, she went running down the sidewalk, I heard Zack sigh and look over at me.

"Let's go," he pulled me after her.

"Brian!" she ran through the house as we reached the front yard. "I need a ride to the place my dad is performing! I won't see him for nine months if I don't see him!"

"I can't take you, I'm sorry Ry, I have to take Michelle and Val home," he sighed rubbing her back.

"I'll take her," Leana stood up. "Come on Rylie, Jimmy get your ass up and come on."

"Oh thank you Leana!" Rylie hugged Leana then Jimmy. "Thank you Jimmy!"

“Can I come?” I raised my free hand, everyone looking over to me and instantly staring at mine and Zack’s hands.

“Uh,” Jimmy shook his head. “Sure.”

“Sweet,” I grinned, Zacky smiling at me as we all walked out to the car. We crammed in and soon Leana was driving manically down the street.

“Leana,” Jimmy said softly, thinking no one could hear.

“Huh?”

“Zack and Danny,” He whispered. “Did you see them?”

“Yes, hun, I’m not blind,” Leana laughed.

Rylie snickered and continued looking out the window, I rolled my eyes and slapped her in the back of her head, she slapped me back and eventually, we had an all-out hand slapping fight. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Zacky protected himself

"Why?" we stopped and turned to him.

"Because I'm getting half the blows to the back of the head, it hurts!" he said in shock. "Plus we're here."

"Oh!" Rylie giggled and jumped from the car, she went racing up the steps and almost fell over her own two feet.

"Be careful Rylie!" I yelled back.

"I am!"