Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

And boy did they have fun, behind the sea!

"There isn't a doubt that Brian is her brother," Leana nodded her head solemnly. "I can feel the 'Synyster' attitude seeping through her pores."

"I need a shower that bad?"

“Haha, nice,” Danny held up her hand, which I high fived and smiled. “Brian doesn’t really smell though, does he?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you check?” I laughed.

“Cause I’m sure Michelle would kill me if I got anywhere near him,” Danny nodded. “She seems very… Territorial.”

"She is," Leana nodded her head then shrugged. "But think about it, the boys are all in a well known band, girls are throwing themselves at the boys, we have to be territorial for our own sake."

"You have a very good point, I would do the same I'm sure," Danny nodded her head.

“With who?” I sang. “Who would you be defending?”

“Ry, I will kill you,” Danny sneered. “Slowly and painfully.”

"You can't steal my saying!" I cried pointing at her. "That's a low blow! Come up with your own thing!"

"I mean it."

"Fine, whatever," I grumbled leaning back.

“Mehh,” Danny scoffed and smirked. She kicked the back of my seat, her and Zacky laughing.

“Knock it off,” I mumbled, Danny kicking it again. “Bitch, stop.” Kick. “Danny,” Kick. “Knock it the fuck off!”

"No!" Danny yelled and kicked the seat again, I growled slightly and leaned up.

"Danielle! Stop fucking kicking my seat!"

"I'd rather not," she giggled and kicked it again.

“Someone stop her!” I screamed, Zacky nodding and grabbing Danny’s legs.

“Better?” Zack smiled as he held Danielle’s legs on his lap.

“Much, thank you,” I sighed and leaned back once more.

"Don't get used to it, I'm saving my ears to your screaming," Zack sighed and leaned back.

"I'm telling Brian that you're being mean, both of you," I pointed at them. "Hopefully he'll deny you both food."

“I’m sure I’ll be fine,” Danny nodded, then slapped Zacky’s stomach. “Tubby here, too.”

“Don’t be mean,” Zacky pouted.

“Awww, me sorry,” Danielle laughed and ran her fingers through Zack’s hair.

"Lovers," I coughed and hit my chest. "Sorry, must be coming down with something," that caused Leana and Jimmy to burst out laughing in the front seat, halting the silence they ensued.

"You are a bit-"

"You love me."

“No,” Danny growled. “You’re lucky I’m comfy and don’t want to move, or you’d be dead.”

“Oh, I’m sure,” I laughed sarcastically.

“One day, Rylie,” Danny confirmed. “One day.”

"One day what?" I asked slowly as I turned. "You'll give me your car? Awesome!"

"No, I'll give you a knuckle sandwich!"

“Why do you two fight?” Leana asked.

“I dunno,” I shrugged. “We always have. A habit.”

“Yeah,” Danny nodded. “Always have, always will.”

"Like sisters," I nodded my head. "We loves each other to death."

"But we'll fight each other to death," Danny added with a laugh.

“Like when we were twelve,” I nodded.

“And we both starting jabbing each other with sticks,” I giggled. “Then there was a lot of stitches involved.”

"I can only imagine," Jimmy sighed.

"Yeah, just imagine me on the ground with Danny poking the shit out of me with a stick and me hitting her in the leg with mine," I smiled.

“I still have the scar on my ass!” Danny laughed proudly. “I’d show you, but… Yeah.”

“I’m sure someone will see it soon,” I said softly, only Jimmy and Leana hearing.

“You sure have your heart set on those two, dontcha?” Leana giggled softly.

"Kind of have to, I don't have a love life so I might as well help my friend get one," I shrugged my shoulders. "Helps pass the time."

"No love life?" Jimmy asked looking back. "But you're really pretty," he glanced at Leana. "Why haven't you gotten one yet?"

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“She hasn’t even been kissed yet,” Danny pointed out.

“What?” Jimmy, Leana, and Zacky said shocked at the same time.

“Your heard her,” I nodded. “I never got a guy. Probably because I’ve been cursed with always being around Danny. She either repels them or attracts them. To herself, that is.”

"But you're twenty one," Jimmy said in an over-dramatic tone. "Twenty one!"

"Yeah, I think I know my own age," I chuckled as I patted his arm. "I haven't met anyone I want to kiss, I have had one boyfriend but never kissed him."

“I know someone she wants to kiss!” Danny sang.

“Oh my god! Who?!” Zacky asked excitedly.

“Shut up!” I slapped my hand over Danny’s mouth.

"Oh come on Rylie!" Zacky, Jimmy and Leana yelled as Leana turned into Brian's driveway, I looked at them all then dashed out the open door, I heard Danny laughing as she ran after me.

"Tell! Tell them!" she laughed, I turned around and laughed as she tackled me to the front yard.

"I don't want to!"

“Then I will!” Danny ripped my hand off her mouth. “It’s Matt!”