Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Making light of these dark days!

“What!?” Everyone screamed.

"Mother fucker!" I screamed having a tantrum on the lawn, with everyone staring at me. "Why? Why Danny?”

"Because it’s fun," she giggled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled pushing her away from me as I stepped up and walked up the steps. "I swear!"

“Oh boo-hoo,” Danny fake cried.

“You know what…” I mumbled. “Danny thinks Zack is hot!”

Oh shit…

"What?" Danny stood up slowly as she glared a hole through me. "Did you just..."

"Yes I did," I hid my fear of her killing me and managed a sarcastic grin. "Revenge is sweet my dear, and I got you back."

"You're dead," she started running for me, I simply stood there and waited for the tackle, better to face the inevitable.

“Bitch!” She screamed as she tackled me to the stoop. “I fucking hate you!”

“Well,” I mumbled. “You shouldn’t have said anything about Matt!”

“But Matt wasn’t around, like Zack was!” She yelled in my face, then sat up. “Zack...”

"Uh..." he said slowly as he stepped back. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," she sighed as she swiftly kicked my side, which made me burst into laughter instead of cries, call me stupid but it was all rather funny to me. "Why are you laughing!"

"The look on your face?" I laughed so hard I had tears falling. "You fucking hate me for doing what you did to me!"

"Matt's not around!"

"He's in his car," I laughed as I held my stomach. "He's been watching the whole time you fuck head."

“Well, then,” Danny stood up and pressed her head against the wall. “I guess we’re even. And I’m sorry you found out that way, Zack. Not my fault…”

“It’s fine,” Zacky laughed.

"Uh," Leana held her hand up to signal she was in the middle as she walked over to me, leaning over she giggled. "Are you still breathing?"

I shook my head as I tried to grasp the air around to take into my lungs, but only came back out with laughter. "My God," was all I could say as Jimmy walked over and pulled me to my feet, I stumbled slightly and then bent over, holding my knees. "Thanks Jimmy."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Should I go get Brian?"

“Nah,” I shook my head and stood up strait. “Just a little shaken up.”

“Okay,” Jimmy nodded as we all walked into the house. Leana, Jimmy, and I sat on the couch while Zacky and Danny sat on the loveseat.

“This is… Awkward…” Danny sighed, glaring at me.

"Really?" I asked in fake surprise. "I don't feel awkward, Leana do you?"

"Not really."

"Jimmy?"

"Kinda."

"Well you are awkward," I shot back with a playful glare, and then I turned to Zacky. "So what's up buddy?"

“I feel awkward…” He looked away.

“Wow, you two are too sensitive,” I shook my head. “Just get over it. Big deal that he knows that you think he’s hot, he has tons of girls that fantasize about him every night.”

"Not helping," Danny seethed.

"What? I've read a couple fan fictions in my boredom, so get over it," I rolled my eyes as Matt walked in silently and sat beside Danny. "Hey Matt."

"Hi," he waved awkwardly.

"Oh give me a break," I sighed dramatically and threw myself backwards on the couch cushion. "Liven up people, it’s not like we're talking marriage here!"

“Well,” Matt blushed.

“Oh my god!” I screamed. “Why all you all so sensitive about what people think of you? So, I want to kiss you! Zack, so what if Danny thinks you’re the most sexy man on the planet-“

“What?” Zacky said.

“She talks in her sleep,” I shook my head. “But that’s not the point!”

"What's the point because you're seriously digging your own grave," Danny glared at me, I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Can you guys seriously act like you don't give a shit for five minutes, Matt you're sweet and very cute, I don't care if you don't think of me like that because I accept that, and I like being you're friend, Zack what do you think of Danny?"

"Uh," he turned to her and blushed. "She's very pretty and sweet, and I'd like to kiss her too, but yeah..."

"He actually listened," I whispered wide eyed. "And Brian said you were stubborn as fuck!"

“Well, Brian can go to hell,” Zacky mumbled.

“Well, not the reaction I was expecting,” I shook my head, everyone staring at Zack.

“What?!”

"I was saying that was good," I chuckled as I shook my head. "Danny you're turn."

"You've done spelled it out Rylie, I'm pretty sure I don't need to speak anymore," she sighed shaking her head.

"Good, now we can stop being so awkward to each other, sexual frustration can be held within boundaries, calm yourself and take a cold shower if you must," I stood. "Now good day, I'm ready for another dip in the pool."

“I’m gonna take a nap,” Danny mumbled. “Maybe think of a way to kill you.”

“Just don’t hurt yourself thinking…”

"Fuck you," she mumbled as I smiled and waved her on.

"I love you too Danny, don't forget that!" I shouted as I skipped to Brian's room, I found Michelle watching TV and smiled at her. "Do you mind if I borrow a swimming suit?"

"Of course not," she laughed and pointed to the dresser. "Top drawer, pick whichever."

“Alright,” I nodded and raided the drawer. I eventually picked a simple black one piece, quickly changing into it in the bathroom, and stopped by to check on Danny. “Hey,”

“What?” She sighed and cut her eyes at me.

"Hows it hanging?"

"Limp and low," she said sarcastically. "Why did you do that?"

"Payback, but hey it worked out good," I grinned and waved as I walked for the hallway. "I'm going swimming!"

"Have fun, don't drown, I want to do that!"

“Why don’t you come, too?” I abruptly turned around.

“Why not…” She sighed. “I’ll be out in a second.”

“Okay,” I smiled and walked down the hallway out the back door.

“Rylie!” Brian grinned at me as soon as I got outside. He swiftly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Well, hello to you, too,” I laughed.

"Yeah, that's his hellos," Michelle sighed from a longue chair.

"Didn't I just see you in there?" I pointed behind me.

"I'm really fast!" she laughed and threw her arms up. "Yeah, well you stopped at Danny's room remember."

"Oh right..." I nodded and turned my head to Brian. "Hey big bro, can uh...you let me down?"

“Sure,” Brian nodded and sat me down as Danny walked up next to me.

“Hey,” She sighed.

“What?” I looked over to her and frowned playfully.

“Nothing,” She shook her head and sat down next to Michelle.

“Something’s wrong,” Michelle sang as Danny looked over to Zack, who was with Jimmy in the pool.

“Nothing it wrong,” She insisted. “Just the sexual tension is all.”

"I told you," I growled. "Cold showers!"

"That doesn't always work," Brian sang beside me. "Anyway why is there sexual tension and with who?"

"Zacky and Danny," I said nodding.

"Matt and Rylie," Danny glared, causing Michelle's eyes to widen.

"Now wait a minute!" I held my finger up. "There is none, I told you that I simply thought he's cute and I wouldn't mind kissing him but he has Val and that's all I said, simple lust!"

"Oh," Michelle sighed.

“As she says,” Danny grinned. “I see the way you stare at him. Face it, your head over heels.”

“Don’t get me started with you and Zack,” I glared at her.

“Shutting up!”

“That’d be smart,” I laughed and nodded.

"I like thinking I'm smart," Danny sighed contently.

"Doesn't happen much, let's let her bask in the glory," I stepped back at the same time Brian did and we closed our eyes to let silence take over.

"You guys are fuckers."

“What?” I laughed slightly.

“You heard me!”

"I think I'm going deaf," I leaned forward. "Did you say you wanted to fuck someone?"

"Rylie!"

"Just checking," I grinned and leaned against Brian.

"You two even look like evil twins, bad enough they are blood," Michelle sighed. "We're so screwed Danny."

“Yes, we are,” Danny nodded solemnly and smirked.