Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I don't want to see through the eyes of a liar!

"Hello Pierr- Oh shit!" I hid behind him. "Sorry for using you as a shield and everything Pierre but my brother's best friend is trying to tickle me and he hurts when he tickles because he has big hands, so-"

"You're rambling," Danny sang with a grin.

"I'll shut up now," I looked around and smiled at no Matt, until someone picked me up from behind. "Put me down Matthew!"

"Introduce me Ry."

"Pierre, Matt, Matt meet Pierre."

“I know Matt,” Pierre shook his head and laughed.

“Oh,” I sighed and looked to Matt. “Please put me down.”

“Nope.”

"Why not?" I whined as I kicked my legs lightly as I watched them dangle. "Why do you have to be so tall?”

"Why do you have to be so short?"

"Because my dad is!” I wiggled around a bit. “Damn you, genetics!”

“Oh, boo-hoo,” Danny pouted, walking up to Matt’s side. She poked his rib cage, Matt dropping me to attack her.

“Well, it worked,” I shrugged and looked at Pierre once more.

"That's all that matters," he grinned as he held his hand out. "Ready?"

"Of course," I laughed as I grabbed his hand and walked with him past the venue door, I glared at Michelle who walked out the door and 'awed' like Leana did when she found out who I had a blind date with, Michelle and Brian...damn them and their contacts!

“So,” Pierre took a deep breath. “What’s up?”

“Just scared, nervous.”

“Why?” Pierre looked down to me.

“It’s my…” I squeaked. “First date.”

"Are you serious?" he laughed as he looked back and forth from me to the ground. "Well I'm honored to be you're first."

"You burst my dating virginity bubble, you should," I said sternly then grinned. "Just tell me if I'm doing something wrong."

"You're not doing a thing wrong," he chuckled as he squeezed my hand. "Ready to go eat the best fish in town?"

“Uh, sure?” I shrugged.

“Ha, enthusiastic much?” He laughed sarcastically.

“I’m nervous, remember?”

"Right, right," he nodded his head then grinned. "Then we'll watch the surfers fall into the water if you want."

"I love watching them fall," I grinned suddenly. "It’s really funny when they fall headfirst."

"You know the saying," he stopped and held his hand up, mocking a authority figure. "It’s only funny until someone gets hurt."

"Then it’s hilarious," I added with a laugh.

“True,” He nodded and chuckled along. He walked me down to the beach, where we sat on a picnic blanket just above where tide was coming in.

"This is very romantic," I nodded my head accepting that I'm on a beach...with Pierre Bouvier...on a date...with food and we're close.

Holy hell! If I'm dreaming, don't pinch me!

“It is,” He agreed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I took a deep breath and laid my head on his chest. Damn, he smelled good.

"What's your cologne, that stuff smells good, and awkwardly familiar," I mumbled as I thought about it.

"It's called Curve," he said nodding his head as he pulled me closer to him. "Oh did you see that guy do a nosedive!"

"Damn it, I missed it!" I said as I turned around to look, the guy was already getting back on his board. “Damn…”

“Ha, don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll fall again,” Pierre laughed slightly.

"That's kind of," I giggled slightly. "He did."

"He really sucks," Pierre started laughing as he sat up slightly; I leaned up and looked at his face.

"You're eyes are really pretty," I mumbled out loud, and then rolled my eyes. "That was supposed to stay inside my noggin."

“Well, thanks,” He smiled warmly at me. And, a few moments later, unexpectedly kissed me.
My eyes closed and I kissed back, how I don't know because I never kissed before, but damn he tasted good. "Wow," I whispered as he pulled away.

"Defiantly wow," he chuckled as he ran his tattooed side hand through my hair. "You're a lot prettier than Michelle said, I mean she didn't do you justice with beautiful."

“Thank you,” I said softly. “So much.”

“Your very welcome.”

I chuckled and looked back to his eyes. "Danny's going to flip out on me."

"Why?" he asked tilting his head to the side as he leaned back on his elbows, Oh how easily accessed it would be to lean over and just...

Thing sad things, starving children, dead kittens, Brian in short shorts...

Okay better.