Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

You get the best of both worlds!

“Ry!” Danny called from down the hall. “Where the fuck did you go?!”

"I'm sleeping leave me alone!" I shouted as I leaned back on the bed, Matt moved over a few feet with a sigh.

"I'm going to kill her one day, it’s one thing to mess up my pants with that bedazzling thing she has but this is another," Matt grumbled.

“Don’t kill her!” I insisted, then began giggling. “She bedazzled your pants? When?”

“Earlier today!” Matt whined. “My favorite pair now has gems all over.”

“What did you do to her?”

"Nothing yet," he mumbled looking at the door. "But I'm cooking something up."

"I'll help."

“Alright,” Matt nodded and sat up. “We better get back out there. Before someone walks in and-“

“Get the fuck out here!” Danny burst into the bedroom, her face red. “Your pissing me off.”

"How are we pissing you off, we're trying to sleep!" I yelled as I held Matt back from walking out, I wanted to see how pissed she would get.

"You just are, get the fuck out here!"

“No.”

“I will kill you, bitch,” She mumbled. “Don’t think I won’t.”

“You don’t have the guts,” I taunted. Probably wasn’t smart, feeding the flame, but it was fun.

"You don't think I won't?" she asked unbelieving. "Oh hell no!"

"You may need to hide me now," I jumped on Matt's back and hid my face in his neck. "She's gonna kill me."

“Good,” Matt laughed and stood up, me still clung to his back.

“Thank you,” Danny took a deep breath as we all walked back out to the living room.

"How can you say good? That's so mean, I make you brownies!" I popped him upside the head, earning a chuckle.

"I'm sorry,” Matt shrugged. “And you haven’t made me brownies since you sent them here for Brian’s birthday two years ago.”

“Well,” I jumped off Matt’s back. “Then I’ll make some!”

"Really?" he asked with wide eyes. "I love you're brownies, Brian! Jimmy! Zack! She's making brownies!"

"She is?" shrieked Zack as he ran into the room.

“Excited much?” Danny laughed, staring at Zacky.

“I fucking love her brownies!” He exclaimed. “Brownies!”

"Alright," I stared at them all, hoping up and down, literally drooling on themselves. "Do you guys need a bib?"

"Yes, hurry!" Jimmy pushed me in the kitchen and went to the pantry, throwing boxes of brownie mix at me, vegetable oil, bowls and all kinds of things I had to dive to get before they hit the ground.

“Stop! Your gonna kill me!” I lay on the ground, hands over my head.

“Out!” Danny ran in with a broom and began to whack the boys with it. “Get out and let her cook!”

“Ahhh! Danny with a broom!” Johnny yelled, all of them running out.

"Thanks Danny," I stood up and cracked my back. "Let's get this shit done."

----An Hour Later----

"These are so good," Jimmy moaned

“I forgot how awesome your brownies were,” Johnny shoved his fourth brownie in his mouth.
“Yes, there amazing,” Danny sighed. “But don’t be a pig.”

"I'm not a pig, Matt is," he pointed to Matt who had half the brownies on his plate.

"She made these for me when I reminded her so fuck off," he said with a mouthful. "There good Rylie, thank you."

"No problem," I sighed and leaned back. "It would have been nice if I had one though."

"Here," Danny reached over Zack and grabbed two from Matt and handed one to me while she ate one herself. “And just think,” Danny got everyone’s attention. “I know the secret ingredient.”

Everyone’s jaw dropped.

“Tell me!” They all shouted.

"I can't, I promised Rylie I wouldn't say that it’s her toe nails that make it so---oops?" she put on an innocent face as she bit her lip, everyone at once spit out there brownie, causing Danny and I to fall into hysterical laughter.

"That's disgusting!" Brian yelled

"It's not toe nails," I managed out as I leaned back up. "It's extra Hershey’s chocolate, it makes it richer."

“Oh,” Everyone sighed in relief and Zack shoved another one in his mouth.

“You really scared ‘em,” I looked to Danny and laughed.

“You should have said anything, I bet they would have started puking!” Danny laughed, grinning widely.

"As tempted as I am to say that, I'd be the one that would have to clean it," I said softly as I shrugged. "I'm sleepy now, so leave me alone."

"Night," Danny waved and took my seat as I ran and jumped over Zacky's and Matt's legs, I landed and ran off to the bedroom, nearly fell at the doorframe but remained balanced until I fell on the bed.