Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

My one and my only!

“Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!” Danny giggled, someone sitting on me.

“What?” I opened my eyes slightly to see Johnny and Danny standing in the door way as Zack sat on my back. “Well fuck.”

"Not quite, you have to be kind of turned over," Zacky said making hand gestures.

"You fucktard, she does not--"

"Shut up!" I yelled covering my head with a pillow. "Brian! Michelle! Matt! Help me get rid of these morons!"

“They’re out, along with Jimmy and Leana” Johnny grinned. “Just me, Danny, Zack, and you.”
I jumped out of bed and dropped to me knees, throwing my arms in the air.

“No!”

"Damn," Johnny sipped on his coffee mug. "Dramatic much?"

"Nope," Danny and I said nonchalantly as I stood up and walked over to my cell phone, after pushing '2' and holding it down, the number went through and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dad, how's tour?" I asked pushing past Zack, who I knocked on the ground.

“It’s good, babe, but it’s kinda late right now,” he said, obviously distracted.

“Where are you?”

“Indonesia.”

“Oh,” I mumbled. “Well, then, call me when it’s good for you.”

“Will do, love you.”

“Love you, too,” I said happily and hung up the phone.

"Daddy say hi?" Danny asked with a grin.

"No daddy say 'It's a little late' he's in Indonesia and it's probably twelve there," I chuckled as I looked at the calendar. "Oh my gay God! My birthday is in a week!"

“You lie,” Danny glanced at the calendar. “There’s no way it’s that close.”

“There is, check it!”

"Well holy monkey shit face," she mumbled and pointed two weeks down. "There's mine."

"I'll be twenty two, shit far!"

“And I’ll be…” Danny thought for a moment. “Oh my god, how old will I be?!”

"Twenty two," I said slowly as I tilted my head. "Are you that senile already?"

"I think..."

“It was all the time you’d been dropped on your head,” I giggled.

“Maybe.”

"What are we talking about?" Zacky came out of a trance to stare at me and Danny. "I spaced."

“Nothing,” I shook my head as Danny and I laughed. “Poor guy has just as much brain damage as you, Danny.”

“That’s not true, I have way more!” Danny defended.

“And she acts like that’s something to be proud of,” I leaned over to Zack and sighed.

"Oh right," she mumbled as she took a deep breath. "Let's go swimming!"

"I don't want to go swimming," I whined.

"Let's go eat at McDonald's!"

“It’s ten in the morning,” I mumbled.

“Let’s play a game!”

"What game?" I asked in confusion.

"Truth or dare," Zack grinned as he looked at Danny then both back at me with a scary glint in their eyes.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

“You’re playing,” Danny nodded, Johnny and Zacky pulling me to a forming circle on the living room floor.

“Start,” Zack glanced to me and smiled.

“Why do I have to start?”

“Because,” Zacky said plainly. “Stop whining and go!”

"Fine!" I whined as I looked at him. "Ask me."

"Oh right," he grinned. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare..." I started. "Wait no Truth...wait Dare...no...truth...Dare."

“Okay,” Zack nodded. “Um, kiss Danny.”

“No!” Danny and I both shouted at the same time.

"Why not?"

"I'm not fucking gay!" I yelled slapping his arm.

"I'm not kissing a girl you tard!" she slapped his head. "Do another one you idiots."

"Fine," he whined as he looked back at me. "Strip naked and run around the house twice."

“No!” I yelled. “Save it for Danny.”

“You’re frustrating, I give up,” Zacky waved me off. “Just go,”

“Fine,” I mumbled. "I'll pick Truth then jackass," he grinned as he sat back up straight.

"Finally!" he yelled then sighed. "Okay, did you kiss Matt last night?"

"Wha--" I stopped and glared. "He told you."

"Yes he did," he grinned.

“Well, yeah,” I nodded. “I kissed him.”

“Alright,” Zack shrugged. “Go ahead.”

“Okay, Danny! Truth or dare?”

"Dare," she grinned mischievously as I sat back.

“Run around the house naked.”

“Okay,” She shrugged, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and smirking.

"You know what, I think I'll get a drink," I stood up and nearly ran out of the room, clearly planning on not returning anything soon.

“Take it off!” Zacky laughed as I sat at the table. It took only a few minutes before I was called back out to the room.

“Hey, have fun?” I smiled and Danny slid her shirt back on.

“Oh yeah,” She grinned and sat back down. Zacky began mumbling and fidgeting around.

“What?” I looked at him and sat down as well.

“My pants are tight as fuck now,” He growled.

I managed to strangle a giggle and look up at the ceiling before I had to walk out of the room laughing. "Shut up!"

"My God," I clutched my side as the front door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I haven't been able to get on-__- Finals are killer, man.
Fuck
I
Never
Actually
Learned this
Shit!