Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Maybe six feet aint so far down...

"Are you okay?" Brian asked as he walked over.

"Go ask Zack, I think he hurt something," I burst out laughing yet again as I heard mutters of curse words as Brian opened the door.

“Zack?”

“What?”

“Why is Ry laughing like that?”

“Cause I told her I had a boner.”

“Oh…” Brian looked back to me. “Ewww.”

"Yeah," I leaned against the wall as I began to laugh more. "The look on his face."

"Must have been scary," Michelle said as she walked past me into hers and Brian's bedroom.

“It was, talking about his pants,” I shook my head.

“Why’d he get it?” Brian looked down to me.

“Danny ran around the house naked,” I stated, everyone stopping dead in their tracks.

"She did what?" Brian asked blinking twice very slowly.

"Truth or dare is one hell of a game," I remarked as everyone looked at each other and yelled 'Let's play!'

"Come on!" Danny pulled me in the living room after the rest of the guys.

"No, I don't want to play!" I yelled as I spotted Matt sitting on the couch, ready to play.

"It's either that," Danny stopped. "Or spin the bottle, we're going middle school today so pick."

"It’s too early for secrets and kisses," I whined.

“It’s never too early, Ry,” Danny pushed me on the couch next to Matt. “My turn?”

“Yes,” Zack nodded.

“Okay,” She took a deep breath and looked to me. “Truth or dare?”

"Didn't I just go?" I asked slowly as I turned and pointed at Zacky and Danny, who were grinning.

"Yes, but I get to pick since I just stripped and skipped around the damn house, I pick you so shut up and deal with it," Danny smiled and tilted her head. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare, and it better not be me kissing a girl again," I said through clenched teeth.

"Who'd you kiss!?" Matt and Jimmy yelled.

"No one, Zacky tried to get her to kiss me," Danny rolled her eyes and turned back to me. "I dare you..." she stopped and waited for the suspense to build. “To kiss Matt.”

“Okay?” I shrugged and kissed his cheek.

“No, no, not like that!” Danny shook her head.

“Well, than how?” I sighed, Danny abruptly pushing Zacky down and jumping on his hips.

“Like this,” She nodded, leaning down and kissing him. “But… More fun.”

"More fun?" My eyes went wide. "You...gah I swear!"

"You didn't swear," she grinned and pointed to Matt beside me. "Kiss him, five minutes."

"Fuckers," I mumbled as I sat up and straddled his lap, he laughed as I put my lips on him, but instead of kissing we both started laughing.

"Guys," Danny whined. "Kiss not laugh!"

“I’m sorry, but get off Zack, that’s pretty weird,” I cackled, Danny rolling off of him.

“Alright?”

“Yeah,” I nodded and looked back down to Matt.

"What are you waiting for?" Zack chuckled as I looked over to him, stuck my tongue out then looked back at Matt.

"Let's get this over with before they kill us," Matt grinned as he put his hand behind my neck and pulled me down to his lips, while his other hand went behind my back and pulled me closer to him, I was pressed up against him while everyone's jaws dropped from the heat of our kiss.

“Well,” Danny blushed. “This is awkward.”

“Should we leave?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah,” Everyone nodded and left the room.

Matt chuckled as he slightly pulled away. "We got them to stop playing Truth or Dare."

"Or they moved it to the kitchen," I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders.

“I hear talking? Did you stop?” Danny called from the kitchen.

“Yeah,” I yelled back, everyone filing back out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahhh, a little sad. Sorry for the delay, boyfriend.

Now ex.